11 - Chamber Of Secret's

"𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚛?"

"𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚛?"

Y/n let out a shaky sigh as she walked in circles in the living room. Her summer went quiet well. Daphne was kind enough to visit her, she was the only one who had visited her over summer. Tracey got confused with the muggle roads and gave up when her and her parents found themselves in front of a pub.

The one thing that kept on bothering her through out her summer was was the question she had been asking herself. "Why did my parents leave me?"

She kept on reminding herself that it doesn't matter, she has Martha, but it still kept coming back to her mind. She let out one more sigh.

Her hair was still a mess as usual, her baby fat was still on her face and hands, always wearing the dog tag she found with. Not to mention the cat hair that stuck to her clothes thanks to Jasper.

"Come on Y/n, we've got to get your school supplies." Martha told her as she walked downstairs. "My friend told me of these amazing stores that were gonna have to go to."

Y/n could say that Martha had a better summer than she had. She would go out on dates and visit old wizard friends, non of which Y/n had met yet.

Grabbing some Floo Powder she walked into the fireplace. The fire will always amaze her, being able to teleport people to different places with a flash. Throwing the Floo Powder onto the she said, "Diagon Alley!" and was gone in a poof.

She stumbled out of the fireplace. Using Floo Powder wasn't her favorite way of traveling. Y/n looked down at her list.

SECOND-YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE:

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

Y/n looked up from her list with a confused face. Who the heck is Gilderoy Lockhart?

She noticed Martha and made her way over to her.

"Who's Gilderoy Lockhart?" she asked handing her list.

"Some guy that's famous because of his books, my friends all have crushes on him. It pretty annoying." she explained.

Y/n nodded. She looked around, even though this is her second time there, she felt at home. At the steps of Gringotts stood the Weasleys and Hermione Granger. Martha went to talk to the Weasleys while Y/n went to talk to her friend. Hermione ran to hug Y/n.