I tried AI (story)

Xisuma Void had always loved quiet Xisuma's base with its kindhearted, kindly kettles. It was a place where he felt calm.

He was a sweet, tactless, Tea drinker with handsome eyes and feathery legs. His friends saw him as a wicked, weary workaholic. Once, he had even helped a boiling Xisuma cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Xisuma walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. The clouds danced like thinking blue bottles.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Keralis . Keralis was a smart saint with brunette eyes and beautiful legs.

Xisuma gulped. He was not prepared for Keralis.

As Xisuma stepped outside and Keralis came closer, he could see the odd glint in his eye.

Keralis gazed with the affection of 1510 cute great guppies. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want him to sleep."

Xisuma looked back, even more stressed and still fingering the cursed teapot. "Keralis, I have more work to do," he replied.

They looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two great, glorious goldfish loving at a very incredible accident, which had Rock music playing in the background and two spiteful uncles sleeping to the beat.

Xisuma regarded Keralis's brunette eyes and beautiful legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Xisuma with a delighted grin.

Keralis looked worried, his emotions blushing like a teeny-tiny, thoughtful teapot.

Then Keralis came inside for a nice cup of Tea.

THE END

(I tried AI)

(plot-generator.org.uk)