Google, how do I say Worcestershire sauce?

'Ok, so I still have the lighting problem at Grian's base and some code to fix from one of Grian's new pranks,' I was reminding myself how close I was to being done.

I sighed, 'This is going to be a long time.'

Then Grian crashed through the window to my office, getting tangled in the black currents to keep the sun out.

"SUMA, I NEED HELP," Grian started screeching and getting more tangled as he tried to get himself out.

I got him out by just pulling one end of the currents.

"Thank you, Suma,' Grian thanked me, smiling.

I gave a hum.

"So, I got a question," Grian said, his chaotic grin showing.

This is not going to end well.

"What's your question," I had a bad feeling about this.

"How do you say Wor-cist-ster-shire sauce?" He asked, mispronouncing it.

'This is why Joe sent me a video on how to say Worcestershire.'

"Why don't you ask Joe?" I asked.

"Because me and him are having an argument on how to say it," He responded, now sitting on the floor.

I'm not getting mixed up in this.

I just teleported him out to Scar's base.

I'm going to be informed that this has become a war between the hermits later, aren't I?

Well, time to get back to work.

-----5 minutes later-----

I had just finished fixing the lighting problem when Keralis texted me.

Keralis: Shashwamy, why are the hermits starting a war over how to pronounce something.

I thought about what to say.

Xisuma: I'm not dealing with this, K.

Perfect.