Thanksgiving Special

Today was thanksgiving and the some of the hermits were getting ready for the celebration.

We never had a traditional thanksgiving feast because no one will keep still for 5 minutes.

So, we just set up a party set up t⁹hemed like fall with food and drinks.

It sometimes turns into a sleepover because someone falls asleep.

This year, the party had lots of decorations and lots of non-traditional food.

There was cakes that Cub and Scar made, a seed bowl that grian brought, the girls brought cookies and punch (someone is going to probably spike it again), xB brought shrimp cocktails, Mumbo brought Redstone (I had to confiscate it), Etho brought Imagawayaki, and the others brought pillows and blankets.

I brought 2 packs of 24 water bottles because someone is going to get drunk.

"Hey, X-eye-suma-void," the familiar nickname sounded.

I looked around at Grian.

"Hi, Grian," I responded to the nickname.

"Going to the party?" He asked, a suspicious grin on his face.

I knew that face.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"What do you mean, X-eye-suma," He replied, still continuing with the nickname.

I squinted at him, knowing he can't see behind my visor.

"Were you going to spike the punch?" I asked.

"Why would I ever do that, X," he said, that grin still on his face.

"You have that chaotic face on," I answered.

"Well, we'll see," He replied, flying off.

His bright red, yellow, and blue wings practically shining in the sky.

We'll see.

----------

Turns out that Boatem all worked together to spike the drinks.

And half the hermits got drunk with how much they put in.

Somehow Doc got drunk.

Bdubs started crying because Grian was on the ceiling somehow.(they both were  drunk)

Scar was talking to brooms in the closet.

Jelly was looking for Scar.

xB was sleeping face down in a puttle.

And Mumbo was trying to eat Redstone.

Today was the least eventful yet.

(Sorry if this is bad, but I'm writing this on my phone to avoid my family)