Prologue

She was in the forest playing in a tree when she heard the blood thirsty howl of a wolf. The small girl stopped on a branch when she heard the bushes below the tree move. The little girl didn't dare to move. She was to young to mind-link here pack. She was to young to shift. The only thing she could do was wait for the rogue wolves to pass.

Being taken was not what the girl had thought was going to happen. The little five year old was taken out of the tree with a great effort. The rogues ran off with the small girl without leaving a trace as to who they were, or why they took her.

The little girl was raised in the rogues "pack" she was treated like a slave and lived in a cell. She would be locked up for weeks without food or water. Her small body got more fragile each and every second she was there. She doesn't remember her pack or her parents she even forgot her own name living with the rogues.
Her hair was long it reached passed her butt, it was a deep ebony. Her greenish blue eyes were no longer bright, her body was so small she stood at 5 foot nothing.

She didn't know how much longer she could take it. She didn't deserve this. She could not shift to protect herself, she didn't even remember what kind of shifter she was, what a pity....