Chapter Tweleve: The Real Goddess

Dayton's POV

It was so beautiful here. I wish Jericho was here to see this. The moon was full in the sky. The grass was tall and flowers bloomed everywhere. It smelled peaceful. Nothing could go wrong here.

"I see you're enjoying my sanctuary. He created everything for me. Your God, that is." A woman spoke. She had silver hair that reached her shoulders. She had a bow strapped across her chest. She was in a white spaghetti strap dress. Her eyes were a pool of blue. "I'm confused?" I spoke.

She smile softly. "I'm the Moon Goddess. Your beloveds Goddess. Your God or creator is the Sun God my brother." She walked over to me. She placed a hand on my chest. I pulled back feeling uncomfortable with someone other than Jericho touching me. "I apologize for touching you but I had to make sure of something." She smiled. "I thought vampires were creatures of the dark? Why would the Sun God create us and make us his children?" I asked feeling skeptical.

"A long time ago my brother and I got into a serious fight and we created our children. Mine were the wolves, tigers, fairies, things with nothing but pure intentions. Apollo was angry that I had made my children to be pure. He thought that by creating the dark it would wipe out my children. You guys fought for hundreds of years but in end it seemed to calm down. However it seems my children were beginning to go against each other.

"I cannot blame this on my child, Cybil. She had no idea of what was going to happen to her." The Moon Goddess shook her head. "Who is Cybil?" I was lost. "She is your beloved. This is her real name. She is worth more than a thousand lives you know. The last white tiger. The strongest woman, her name is who she is. The Great Mother of Gods. When she dies she will be in total control over everyone. You must do everything to protect her from harm.

"I never knew she would be who she is. I cannot take away her gift or I would. No one can know her true name. Her tiger is only half awake. Her abilities will grow if her tiger is to fully awake. Now that you've changed her into a hybrid she will grow stronger and have different abilities. As for you. You're dying. Cybil is trying to change you as we speak.

"You will no longer have your pure blooded vampire blood, you'll have Cybil's blood in you. You will be a hybrid as well. I apologize for everything that is happening. I assure you everything will be alright in the end. There are bumps in the road ahead but you two are going to be fine." The Moon Goddess spoke. Her words stabbed my ears. Jericho was alive. That's all that mattered to me at this point.

"Send me back. I have to see her!" I rushed out. The Moon Goddess snapped her fingers and a table with coffee appeared in front of us. "We can not send you back right this moment. Your transformation is going to start soon. Where do you think Cybil was during her transformation?" She smiled softly at me.

"She was with you that whole time?" I whispered. She was safe. "Yes and no. She fought a lot to stay in her own head but she was here for some time. As for you your going to be here for what feels like an hour or two. Down there whoever, you'll be dead for at least three weeks." The Goddess spoke as she took a sip of her coffee. "Dead? Why am I dead? When Jericho was in her transformation she didn't die. She was still alive." I said confused.

The woman smiled again. "Well she did die; for a split second. Her body had to transform into something that was dead. You are going to be dead for that long because you are growing another life in your mind, a tiger. Cybil will no longer be the last white tiger. The two of you will be the same. When you wake up you'll change physically and mentally.

"I know this is hard to comprehend but it's just something that has to happen." The Goddess smiled. "How will my Kingdom know that I'll be coming back to them? How will Jericho be alright?" I asked feeling defeated. "Well even a dead body moves once in a while. It'll be there key to keep your body. As for your beloved she will be at your side at all times." She spoke.