Chapter four: The Truth

The ball was in an hour and a maid was helping me get ready. Dayton was no where to be found  so I had a plan. I was finally comfortable with Dayton that I would like to finish the beloved mating bond. "You look fantastic! Your hair and makeup are both done." Halsey smiles. I've grown fond of her in a short time as well. She's been by my side when Dayton was working or taking care of business.

I opened Eva's black box and grinned. "You think this really will work?" I laughed. "Yes! Hurry and put it on. I'll turn away. But hurry the King shall be here soon with your dress." Halsey laughed and turned around quickly. I slipped on the thin thong and stockings. The garter was next then my bra. It was thin and see through. "Okay help me clip these stockings in place!" I chuckled. Halsey turned around and her eyes flickered black. That's one thing I forgot to mention Halsey is gay.

"Hey help me not gaze at me!" She shook her head and snapped the clips on the stockings. "Damn Jericho you're smokin' hot. Let me fix your hair and I'm out!" She laughed harder. Her laugh was contagious and made me laugh. She fixed my now wavy hair. It was half up and the other down. It was gorgeous thanks to her. "I will see you during the dance! Good luck with the King." She smirked and left me alone in the room.

With my advanced hearing I could hear the two down the hall. "How is my beloved? Why are you so red?" Dayton asked. I snickered at what Halsey would say. "She's great King Dayton. It got a little h-hot while I was getting the Queen ready." She choked out. "Very well. I expect you to behave tonight during the ball." Dayton spoke formally. His footsteps echoed off the walls and the door handle jiggled. Oh shoot. I ran to the box on the floor and grabbed the shoes and put them on.

My cheeks burned when I saw Dayton. He didn't look up at me yet. "It smells like hairspray in here. I suppose you and Halsey had a good time." He laughed. Then he finally looked up. The dress he had bought me a while ago was in his hands. It was white with pink roses. It was stunning I hadn't seen it until now. I watched him walk into the closet and I followed him. He didn't speak but undressed himself and picked out a tux that matched my dress. I walked over to him and kissed him. "We can't right now. We have little time to get ready." He sounded very restrained. I looked down and his erection pressed against his pants.

I whimpered at the comment. "Do you not want to? I'm ready for this now." I whispered. I went to kiss him again but he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall. "Oh my dearest Jericho you have no idea how badly I want you. I want to make you scream my name, I want to pull your long hair, I want to make you cry out from pure pleasure, I want to push you on to our bed and show you that you're mine." Dayton whispered huskily in my ear. I gulped and kissed him. "I want to pull your underwear down and unclasp your bra and grasp your breast in my hand while I bend you over the side of our bed. But baby we haven't got any time." I whimpered and felt my panties get wet at his comments.

Dayton grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed and pushed me down on the soft mattress. He unclasped my stocking and pulled my panties down. "This will only be short I'm sorry baby." He said and kissed me. His finger slipped into my wet core and I moaned into the kiss. His fingers worked fast and smooth. I moaned from the pleasure. His lips left mine and worked their way down to my core. His tongue flicked over me and I gasped.

We had less than five minutes to get the ballroom and I was just putting my dress on Dayton smirked at my face. "We will finish this later, beloved." Dayton grabbed his crown and placed it upon his head. My hair matched my dress and I changed my shoes so they would match too. My dress was beautiful. There was a train behind me and on the sides. The pink roses lined the back and the sleeves were a type of see through material.

Dayton and I walked through the halls hand in hand. We stopped in front of a set of doors what were huge and held the symbol of a sun. He pushed the door open and the room went silent. "Good evening everyone! I gathered you all here for a reason. We are installing the Queen. I have found my beloved and would like everyone to meet her tonight. First we will start with the crowning. Then the gathering." Dayton yelled amongst the people. Cheering was heard and it was crazy. There was a throne in the ballroom on the other side. The two of us began to descend the stairs and all eyes were on us.