Chapter One:

The girl was now seventeen, she should have shifted but her body is to weak. The rogues barely gave her food or water. They had her clean every part of the "house" the rogues called home. She has been the slave of the pack sense she turned eight.

"Little runt! Come clean this up, now!" Yelled one of the rogues.

No one knew her name not even her. The rogue leader, Jason, gave the girl a "name". The name just so happened to be Little Runt. She never argued with the name, she feared she would be punished for it.

The girl walked over to the rogues and whispered, "What do I need to clean?"

She was punched in her stomach for speaking without permission. She thought she deserved it. Before she could do anything she was being dragged by her hair to the basement cells. She kicked and screamed, doing her best to fight back. It was completely useless, she would get nothing but more beatings for acting so rash.

"Stop fighting me you stupid brat!" The man yelled and began the beat the girl. He stripped her down of her clothes and locked the cell door and left.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into moths, yet she still hasn't been let out. She was given a small amount of food and water. She did not have a bed or anything to keep her warm at night.

The basement door was broken off the hinges and an angry rogue came down to visit with the girl. She backed into the corner of her cell, making her seem invisible. The rogue growled, and said, "You better come out Little Runt. We're being attacked all because of you!" Hope rushed through her body but left instantly.

She knew the people who were attacking weren't there for her. She laughed mentally at her stupidity, no one would go out of their way to save her. She stayed in the corner of her cell not making a sound. She slowed her breating, relaxed her body and soon slowed her heart rate.

The rogue was about to leave but a vampire walked into the basement and saw the rogue. The rogue shifted onto it's small brown wolf, it's fur was matted up and it had a terrible stench. The rogue bared it's canines and charged. The vampire smile showing off his pearly white fangs.

The fight was ended very quickly. The vampire had ripped the rogues throat out, blood was splattered everywhere. Some even got on the poor girl.

The vampire walked out of the basement and didn't look back. The girl whimpered very lowly, that was her chance of ever escaping and it walked away. She wrapped her arms around her small body and cried till she fell into a deep sleep.

"Little one, it's time to get up." A voice rang through the the girls head. She opened her eyes and screamed. She quickly covered her mouth and tried to back away from the strange woman before she would hurt her.

A few more vampires walked into the room and saw the girl backed in a corner crying and repeating she was sorry. She was so broken at this point. "P-please don't h-hurt me anymore..." she whispered and then fainted.

Her small body was spread across the floor. Many of the vampires that were in the room took steps closer to her. They thought she was a snack that someone brought to the coven. "Get away from her you idiots!" The older woman scolded the other vampires.

"Clare she is a tiger shifter. Let me have her, her blood smells so sweet." One of the male vampires said and took quite a few large steps towards the girl on the floor. Clare picked the girl up and laid her back on the bed. "Get away before I kill you. I found her she belongs to me. I own her. I'm going to give her to the King. I think he'll be so happy." Clare said with love in her eyes.

The male vampire that wanted the girl walked over to her and started to play with her hair. He stuck his face between her neck and inhaled her sweet sent. Clare walked over to the man and snapped his neck. "You need to leave my things alone!" She hissed.

Every one ran out of the room scared that Clare would lash out on them as well. Clare looked at the sleeping girl and sighed. A little sip wouldn't hurt would it? Clare grabbed hold of the girls wrist and latched on. She let go of her arm and instantly wanted more. Her blood was thick and sweet.

Clare walked out of the room and went to the King's office. She knocked twice and heard a come in.