Chapter Ten: It hurts

Jericho's POV

My body aches all over. I felt too weak to do anything. I couldn't reach out to Dayton at all and it scared me. I was willing to push through this but only if I could meet Dayton on the other side. My body was a bloody mess and my arms hurt tremendously from the cuffs that held in a standing position. My toes barely touched the floor and I'm glad. I would have just been standing in a pool of my own blood.

I looked up and saw no one. Tears burned at the corner of my eyes. How long have I been in here? My throat was so dry and my stomach aches from hunger. I closed my eyes and felt my head spin. I wish Dayton would get here already.

Footsteps echoed off the wall and a laugh was sounded in front of me. "So you're awake again." He snickered. Jason may be the death of me. "What's the real reason I'm here?" I growled. "You're mine and mine only! You're not going to be tainted by the likes of that vampire! You hear me? I found you and you belong to me." He yelled.

"You stole me. You murdered my family. My clan. You ruined everything! You're a damned monster!" I was struck in the face. I felt incredibly weak. I began to lose hope. It felt like days we're passing rather than hours and I couldn't do anything. My body was chained and my tiger wasn't talking to me. I feared she was dead.

I didn't even realize that Jason was gone until I snapped out of my daydreaming. A frail girl walks up to me and cleaned my wounds again. I think her name was Rose. "I'll bring you some water. Just give me five minutes." She whispered and disappeared.

She came back and held a glass of water and had a large slab of jerky. It smelled like a deer dipped in teriyaki. She slowly fed me the jerky and gave me water. My stomach ached and I felt sick. "Why are you only cleaning my wounds and feeding me? Why don't you save me? Get me out of here?" Tears burned in my eyes. "I don't know where the key is for your cuffs. I'm only human. I wish I could help you." She whispered.

I looked down at my body, cuts were embedded in my pale skin. It looked terrible yet I barely felt it anymore. I looked back at the girl. "If you find a key I will get you out of here too." I whispered. Her face lit up at the idea of leaving. "I can try. Give me an hour." Rose smiled softly and ran from the room.

I was alone again. Left to my thoughts but they were interrupted quickly. "How are you feeling?" Jason's voice pierced my ears. "Screw you." I muttered. His palm connected with my cheek and blood pooled in my mouth. God I've become so weak. It's like the older days when Jason first had taken me. "Well I came here to tell you that your beloved vampire is in fact dying! Isn't this great news. Once he dies that silly little bond you two share will be gone. Once that's gone you will be officially mine."

"He's not dying. You're a liar!" I cried out. Jason laughed harder. He brought up a knife and scrapped his nails with it. "You see when a vampire finds their beloved and they are not human they have to drink from their beloved. Because you're not their for him he's rejecting any blood being provided for him. Eventually he will begin puking out all of his very own black blood. Once his blood reached a certain level his body will completely shut down." Jason smiled. He brought the knife up to my stomach and pressed it in.

I cried out at the silver pierced through my flesh and buried in my body. "This is amazing don't you think? Together you and I will be the rogue king and queen. We will have everyone and anything bow down to our feet. This is all I've ever wanted. I knew when I saw you playing as a little girl that you'd be perfect. You're a perfect Queen. A wolf and a tiger breeding is unheard of. Our children will be the ultimate hybrids. No tiger has ever tainted their bloodlines until now. You will be the first and last tiger."

Jason was insane if he thought I would ever let him use me. I can't even have children until I get that witch to do her spell. I gathered all the spit I could muster in my mouth and spat of Jason. I clenched my eyes tight when I felt the knife move when I spit in Jason. "You're going to regret everything you've done to me. I'll make sure of it. When I'm out of these chains I'll slaughter you and your pack of rogues." I growled.