Chapter - 1

"Abhi tumhara jana jaroori hai kya", said Akshu sadly while playing with the buttons of his shirt.

" You know na Akshu, it's an emergency. Mera bhi jane ka mann nhi hai. But what to do duty calls", said Abhi. 

"Kya zaroorat thi tumhe itna acha doctor ban ne ki", said Akshara with a pout.

Abhi laughed at hearing this. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Akshu, promise me something you will take care of yourself. Idhar-udhar khi nhi jaogi. Kuch bhi bahar ka nhi khaogi. Maa jo bhi baneyegi tum whi khaogi. Promise me", asked Abhi.

"I promise Abhi. Mai kuch bhi galat nhi karoongi. Jo Maa kahegi whi karoongi", promised Akshara.

Abhi bent down and kissed Akshara's tummy. "Babies, papa is going to save someone's life. Apko papa ki taraf se mumma ka dhyan rakhna hai. Today you are Papa's soldiers protecting your mumma", instructs Abhi to his babies.

"Abhi tumne abhi se mere bachon ko apni team mai le liya. Woh mere bhi bache hai, humesha mumma ki team mai rahenge", said Akshara mischievously.

"Acha ji, mai batao woh kiski team mai rahenge, aur kiski nhi", said Abhi peppering Akshara's face with kisses. Akshara is laughing continuously. The whole room is filled with their laughter. 

Manajri came here with a glass of juice in her hand. She smiled happily looking at the happiness of her kids. "Hey Kanhaji, mere bachon ko humesha aisey hi khush rakhna. Unki life mai ab koi dukh, pareshani na aye", prayed Manjari.

"Arey bas, bas. Abhi tujhe der nhi ho rhi kya", asked Manjari breaking Abhira's happy moment. Abhi and Akshara looked at Manjari standing at the entrance with a glass of juice. 

"Maa, phir se yeh ganda sa juice. Mujhe nhi pina yeh", said Akshara. She looked at the glass of juice distastefully.

"Chup kr, yeh toh tujhe pina hi padega. It is so healthy for you and your babies", said Manjari and handed her the glass of juice. 

"Maa, nhi", said Akshara feebly. She tried to avoid this concoction at any cost, but something told her she would not succeed in it.

"Akshu, tumne mujhse promise kiya hai, maa jo bhi kahegi tum woh karogi. So, drink it. Drink it fast", said Abhi.

"Abhi nhi mujhe vaise hi acha nhi lag rha hai, mujhe nhi pina hai yeh", said Akshara. She used her health as an ultimate weapon against this concoction.

"Shut up, Akshu. I know you are feeling okay. Tumahri shakal dekh kr mai samjh jata hoon kab tumhe sahi lag rha hai aur kab nhi", said Abhi and put the glass in front of her mouth. Reluctantly, Akshu has to drink that concoction.

"Eww, it's so bad. Maa, mujhe kadva juice kab tak peena padega", said Akshara. Manjari put a piece of chocolate in her mouth after she drank the juice.

"Poori pregnancy mai. Yeh tere liye aur tere bachon ke bahut acha hai na", said Manjari while caressing her hair.

"What, iska matlab mujhe yeh eight months aur peena padega, nhi I can't do this", said Akshara with a pout.

"Well, beta yeh toh abhi shuruvat hai. Age-age toh aur bhi bahut sari cheezein khani hai", said Manjari.

"Haa, mai woh sab pee loongi pr yeh ganda sa juice nhi piyungi", said Akshara.

"Arey, peena toh tujhe padega beta. Maine yeh juice ghar mai sabko banana seekha diya hai. Agar mai nhi bhi hui tab bhi tujhe yeh juice pina hi padega", said Manjari.

"Maa, yr", said Akshara with a pout. Abhi and Manjari laughed looking at her face.

"Acha chalo, ab mai chalta hoon bahut late ho gya hai", said Abhi. He took the blessing of his mother and hugged Akshara and Manjari together, his lifelines. He can't imagine his life without them. They are his source of happiness, his reason for living.

"Abhi, dhyan se jana aur apna khayal rakhna. Yha pr kisi bhi cheej ki tension mat lena. Jab tak teri maa hai woh teri biwi aur bachon ka bahut ache se dhyan rakhegi, unhe kuch nhi hone dengi", said Manjari while blessing her son.

"I know maa, mai tabhi yha se jaa paa rha hoon. Aap ho toh mujhe kisi cheej ki koi tension nhi hai", said Abhi. He kissed their foreheads once again and went out of the room with his suitcase. 

Abhi is feeling restless while leaving the house. He doesn't pinpoint what he is feeling, but it is not a good feeling. He feels something going to happen, but what is it he doesn't know. He looked back and saw Akshara and Manjari standing at the entrance of the gate and waving goodbye to him. He waved them bye too. They are saying something in each other's ears and laughing about it.

"Hey Mahadev, mere parivar ko humesha sahi salamat rakhna. Akshu aur Maa mere liye sab kuch hai, unka humesha dhyan rakhna. Mai unke bina nhi reh sakta hoon", prayed Abhi in his mind. He sat in the backseat of the car looking at his lifelines once again, waving happily to him. He waved to them and looked at their happy faces. 

After seeing off Abhi, Akshu and Manjari went to Akshara's room. "Akshu tu thodi der aram kr le beta, mai ati hoon shaam ke khane ki tayari krke", said Manjari.

"Maa, mai bhi apke sath chalti hoon aap akele kitna kaam kregi", said Akshara.

"Nhi, koi zaroorat nhi hai. Mai sab kuch dekh loongi. Teri maa, abhi itni budhi nhi huyi hai ki apni family ke liye dinner nhi prepare kr sakti", said Manjari jokingly.

"Maa, aap aisa kyun keh rhi hai. Budhe honge apke dushman. Aap toh abhi bhi husn pari hai, jise dekhar log flat ho jate hai", said Akshara.

"Chup kr, pagli maa ko chedti hai. Bataoo tujhe", said Manjari and lightly hit Akshu's head.

"I love you maa", said Akshara.

"I love you too, meri bachi. My precious Akshu", said Manjari and hugged Akshara. She kissed her forehead. She put her to sleep and went to the kitchen to look after dinner's preparation.

Manjari is working in the kitchen diligently preparing food items when she hears a blood-curdling scream. She dropped the vessel of rice and hurriedly ran to Akshara's room. 

"Akshu", shouted Manjari. She reached Akshara's room and saw no one was there. She then opened the bathroom door and saw Akshara standing in the washroom. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

"Akshu", said Manjari slowly. She carefully went towards her. "Kya hua bacha", asked Manjari. Akshara lifted her hand slowly showing Manjari her bloodied panties. Manajri's hand automatically went to her mouth looking at that bloodied panties.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N So, guys this is the start of new fanfiction. I thought why not make a separate book about this topic and explore this genre? It is very different from what I generally write. It has some similarities with the show but that's where it ends. I will be using my storyline since the original storyline is too complicated for me to understand. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I hope it stands up to your expectations. 🤞🤞🤞🤞