Chapter - 25

"Akshu, are you sure na", asked Abhimanyu. Akshara rolled her eyes and stopped herself from giving a sassy reply.

"Yes, Abhi. I am fine. Tum bas terrace tak hi toh jaa rhe ho. Itna darne ki koi baat nhi hai", said Akshu.

"Haa, woh bhi hai. Ok, phir mai jaldi se ho kar ata hoon", said Abhi. He kissed her forehead. He then bent down and kissed Akshara's belly twice. "Babies, papa bas abhi thodi der mai aye. Aap tak mumma ka dhyaan rakhna", Abhi whispered to Akshara's belly. He is rewarded with the kicks, indicating that babies understood their father.

"Lo, ab toh inhone bhi tumhari baat maan li", said Akshara. Abhi smiled at her. He pecked at her lips and went to the terrace. Today is Neil and Arohi's first wedding anniversary. So, all the males decided to meet Neil at the terrace and support him at this crucial time. They don't want him to feel sad or depressed on this day.

Akshara heaved a sigh of relief. She loved her husband with all her heart but sometimes it becomes too much for her. She loved that Abhi was with her every time and fulfilled her every demand. He takes care of her so much. But today Akshara is feeling so overwhelmed. She is looking forward to spending some alone time and collecting her thoughts. That is why she forced Abhimanyu to go to the terrace and spend some time with other males in the family.

Akshara bent down a little and picked a photo frame and diary from the side drawer. She looked at the photo and started caressing it very tenderly.

"Hi, mumma. Kaise ho aap?" said Akshara slowly. She is looking at her mother's picture and her diary.

"Apko pta hai mumma aaj hum log hospital gye the for my check-up. I am 35 weeks pregnant now. The doctor is very happy with my progress. We also listened to babies' heartbeats and saw them on the screen. They are absolutely fine. But doctor ne kaha that babies are getting cramped in here. She said it would be a matter of some days before my babies would be here. I am going to be a mother very soon", Akshu tells her mother everything while caressing Naira's picture and her belly too.

"Babies, this is my mumma. Your nani. Say hi to her", Akshu instructs her babies and she is instantly rewarded with their kicks.

"See, mumma they are saying hello to you", said Akshara happily. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Mumma, why are you not here? Apko yha hona chahiye tha, mere pass iss time pr. Aap kyu nhi ho mumma mere sath. Aap kyun nhi ho yha? Kyun? kyun?" said Akshara while sobbing loudly. She is missing her mother terribly today.

"Apki bahut yaad aa rhi hai aaj mujhe, mumma". After crying for some minutes, she consoled herself. She drank water and managed herself.

"Mumma, mujhe apse bahut questions krne hai. Mujhe bahut darr lag rha hai. Aap yha hote toh you will help me at this time. Mere questions ka answer krte", said Akshara sullenly. She opened her mother's diary and caressed the pages where her mother wrote some things for her in the diary. In the end, it was written :

"Mumma is always with you, Akshi. I love you so much" written in the diary.

"I love you too, mumma", said Akshara while caressing Naira's handwriting.

"Mumma, kya apko bhi itna hi darr lag rha tha, jab mai hone wali thi. Kya papa bhi apke age-peeche aise hi ghoomte the jaise Abhi mere peeche ghoomta hai", Akshara asked from her mother's photo.

"Apko pta jab aaj doctor ne kha ki we will have babies within somedays tabse mujhe bahut dar lag rha hai. Mai kaisi maa banoogi, mumma. Agar mere bacchon ko mai pasand nhi ayi toh kya hoga", said Akshara stupidly.

"Delivery mai toh bahut pain hota hoga na. Maine ek video mai dekha tha. It was really scary. Mujhe tabse bahut dar lag rha hai. Aur mere toh do babies hai. Kitni zayada pain hogi. Mujhe bahut confusion ho rhi hai. Kya mai C-section krva waloon ya Normal delivery hi prefer karoo. Mujhe bhi us pain ko feel krna jo sab mother's krti hai pr mujhe bahut darr bhi lag rha hai. Apko toh pta hai mai pain ache se handle nhi kr pati hoon. Mai kya karoon mumma, please guide me", said Akshara and again started crying.