Chapter - 12

Abhimanyu closed the door of his cabin and started crying. He cannot believe it. Why is god testing them so much? He went to his desk and picked out the photo of Manjari and Akshara, he had on his desk. 

"Maa, I need you. Please show me the way, please", said Abhi and caressed Manjari's picture. But this time his mother can't help him. She could not advise him. He had to deal with this alone. 

Abhi stopped crying with the ringing of his phone. Akshara is calling him. But he could not talk to her right now, she would understand that something was wrong just by hearing his voice. If she had seen him in this state, she would panic. He did not want to put stress on her right now.

He cut the call and messaged her instead. "I am sorry Akshu, I cannot talk right now. There is an emergency. One of my patients collapsed after surgery so I have to look after him right now. Neil will drop you at home. I have to go now.
Bye, Love you".

He did not want to lie to her, but he had no other option. He also conveys the message to Neil and instructs him to drop his wife carefully. After the incident with the goons, Akshara hesitates to sit in her car. She would not go anywhere alone. The driver is a big no for her. She only goes with Abhi and Neil. 

"Okay, take care. Don't take any tension. Your patient will be fine. 
BYE, Love you too❤", Akshara messaged back to him.

Abhi cried harder seeing her message. He is feeling even more guilty now. He did not want to lie but he had no option left. 

"Maa, bataiye mai kya kroon ab. Mai Akshara ko nhi kho sakta, maa. I need you maa", shouted Abhi. 

Here, Akshara came home happily with Neil. She went to her room after meeting with Shefali and Shivu. She proudly showed them the pics of her sonogram. She never knew that showing your children's pictures was such a great feeling. She felt a surge of pride after showing her children's sonogram. 

After two hours, Akshara woke up from her nap. She saw her phone and was shocked to see no message from Abhi. Strangely, it's been more than three hours since Abhi messaged her. He called her or messaged her every hour. Akshara found it very endearing that her husband was so caring and loved her this much that he couldn't stay for an hour without talking to her.

"Mujhe lag rha hai uske patient ki halat zayada hi kharab hogi", mumbled Akshara. She quickly dialled his number but got no response from him. 

"Sab sahi toh hoga na. Abhi kisi problem mai toh nhi hai", mumbled Akshara when she got no response from him even after dialling his number more than 3 times.

"Nhi Akshu, zayada mat soch. Sab sahi hoga", mumbled Akshara. She then called Harsh who also went to the hospital today for a meeting to check on Abhi.

"Haa, Akshu bolo beta you are OK na", asked Harsh as soon as he picked up her call.

"I am fine papa", replied Akshara. 

"Tumhara toh aaj routine check up tha. Woh sahi rha na", asked Harsh.

"Haa, papa sab sahi rha. Ab agar apka question - answer round khatam ho gya ho toh mai apko bataoo maine apko call kyu kiya hai", said Akshara while rolling her eyes.

"Haa, batao", mumbled Harsh. Akshara smiled.

"Papa, aaj hospital mai koi emergency thi. Abhi ka koi patient collapse ho gya tha I think. So, can you please check on him? Apko toh pta hai jab tak uska patient thoda stable nhi hoga tab tak woh kuch khayega-piyega nhi", rambled Akshara.

"Emergency? Mujhe toh kuch nhi pta hai", said Harsh.

"Nhi Abhi ka message aya tha about emergency", said Akshara.