Epilogue

Abhi had no idea how he ended up like this. He was tackled down on the bed by two five-year-old girls. Inara his youngest princess is putting nail polish on his feet. Inaya his eldest is working on his hands. They are applying hot pink nail polish on his nails. Because, apparently this one is in fashion and they had to make their father beautiful.

Abhi makes a mental note to kill Nishtha for buying make-up sets for the girls. It's kid-friendly but still, his girls wouldn't need it. They are too small right now to do this make-up sh*t. He looked up and saw that most of the polish was on his fingers rather than nails. It was looking so messy. But he would never voice it out in front of his princess. He would never break their hearts.

"Inu, yeh toh ho gya", said Inaya to her sister.

"Mera bhi ho gya. Look, popsi kitne beautiful lag rhe hai", Inara gushes to her sister.

"Yes, right. Popsi aap abse hospital aise hi jaya kro. Mai aur Inu aapko roz ready krenge", said Inaya to her father.

"Yes, Niyu best idea. Hum popsi ke hair mai beautiful clips bhi lagayenge aur unki pony bhi krenge", said Inara. Both girls are lost in their own world thinking about how they would make their father beautiful.

"Ek minute, ek minute. Aap dono idhar aao pehle", said Abhi and stopped their ramblings. He opened his arms and both girls came in his embrace.

"Popsi, fingers open rakho. Sab kharab ho jayega", Inaya instructed her father. 

"Ok, meri mata. Ab theek hai", said Abhi showing his open fingers to his daughters. The girls started laughing loudly.

"Popsi mai mata nhi hai. I am Niyu and she is Inu", said Inaya happily.

"Haww, mujhe toh yeh pta hi nhi tha", exclaimed Abhi dramatically. He started tickling his little ones and their laughter rang in the whole room. 

"Popsi se masti krte ho tum dono, popsi se masti. Abhi batata hoon mai tumhe", said Abhi while tickling them. The girls are enjoying this time with their father too much. This is their routine, every day when Abhi came back from the hospital the girls spent some father-daughter time with him. No one is allowed to disturb them. This is Abhi-Inara-Inaya time.

Akshu came to the room and smiled watching the scene in front of her. The girls were laughing loudly and Abhi was busy tickling their little bellies. She snapped hundreds of pictures. Abhira had to buy a special hard drive just to store pictures of their family. Every day they clicked hundreds of pictures. 

"Waah akele akele masti. Mumma ko bhool gye tum sab", said Akshu loudly diverting their attention towards her. Abhi stopped tickling the girls and Akshu settled beside him. She put Inaya in her lap and Abhi did the same with Inara.

"Mumma aap koi bhoolne ki cheez ho jo hum apko bhool jayenge. Aap toh humari life ho. Koi apni life ko thodi na bhoolta hai", Abhi flirted with his wife. Akshara blushed hard and slapped his arms for flirting with her in front of the girls.

"Shut up Abhi. Ab yeh batao aap log kya kr rhe the", asked Akshara.

"Mumma dekho, humne popsi ke nails kitne beautiful bna diye", Inara gushed over her artwork. Abhi showed his daughters' artwork to Akshu.

Akshu inspected his nail polish and stopped her laughter looking at them. They are looking hideous. But she won't say it in front of her daughters.

"Wow, yeh toh bahut hi sunder hai. Meri betiyaan kitni talented hai, bilkul meri tarah", Akshara gushes over them. She kissed and hugged each one of them.

"Mumma aise nhi, aap waise bolo jaise humne aapko seekhaya tha", said Inaya.

"Okay. Abhi you are looking so beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a wow. Just looking like a wow", mimicked Akshara and gave a flying kiss to him. The kids started clapping looking at their mother's performance. 

"Mumma, hum popsi ko roz aisey hi ready krenge. Woh hospital mai sabse beautiful lagege", Inara tell her genius plan to her mother. Inaya agreed with her sister. Abhi looked at his wife helplessly and pleaded with her to help him get out of this beauty class. 

Akshara smiled and decided to help her husband. "Arey aap dono agar roz popsi ko itna beautiful bna doge toh school kon jayega. Apka sara time toh unhe ready krne mai hi nikal jayega", said Akshara.

Inara and Inaya thought about it for some time and announced it to their father. "Sorry, popsi hum apko beautiful nhi bna sakte. We have to go to school". The girls never missed school. They loved going to school and learning new things there. They wanted to be the doctors just like their superhero - their father.

"You are right guys. School jana toh important hai. Koi baat nhi popsi beautiful nhi banege. Woh aise hi rahenge", said Abhi with a sad face. 

"Popsi, don't be sad. Hum apko every Saturday, Sunday beautiful bna denge", said Inara. She took Abhi's face in her hands and kissed his cheeks repeatedly to remove his sadness.

"Yes, popsi don't be sad", said Inaya. She got up from Akshu's lap and started kissing Abhi's cheeks to cheer him up. Abhi is lapping up all the attention from his girls. 

"Yes, popsi don't be sad", said Akshara jokingly and started kissing on Abhi's cheeks too. All the girls are pampering Abhi and he is enjoying it the most.

"Okay, bas, bas. Ab sone ka time ho gya hai", said Akshara stopping the kissing session of the family.

"Nhi, no nini. Mumma hume nini nhi aa rhi hai", said Inaya while yawning loudly. Inara agreed with her sister but her eyes were drooping. Abhira smiled looking at the girls.

"Ohh! Toh aap dono ko nini nhi krni", asked Akshara. The girls nodded their heads. Akshara takes Inara in her lap and Abhi does the same with Inaya.

 "Mumma apko ek song sunayegi. Aap dono bas sona nhi theek hai. No sleeping girls", said Akshara. The girls nodded.

"Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh mein
Milti hain jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Milti hain jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko"

Akshara sang the first verse and the girls were out like a light. Akshara and Abhi looked at the girls. They carefully put them on the bed and cover them with the duvet. They kissed the girls' forehead.

Abhi and Akshu looked at the girls' and sighed. "I can't believe it Akshu. It's been 5 years since they were born", said Abhi.

"You are right Abhi. Kitni badi ho gyi hai dono. Aisa lagta hai abhi toh hum inhe hospital se laye the aur ab dekho yeh itni badi hogi hai ki apne popsi ko beautiful bna rhi hai", said Akshu jokingly.

"Akshu yr", whined Abhi.

"Okay chidkuram ab nhi chedungi. Aao mai nail polish remove kr deti hoon warna kl hospital mai sab hasenge mere chidkuram pr", said Akshu while pulling his cheeks. Abhi made an annoying face.

"Nhi, dono ne itne pyar se nail paint lagai hai mujhe nhi remove krni yeh", said Abhi.

"Pr Abhi hospital mai sab hasenge", said Akshu.

"Koi baat nhi. Apni princesses ka dil rakhne ke liye mai hazaro logo ke samne aise jane ke liye tayar hoon. I don't care about anyone else apart from my princesses", said Abhi earnestly.

"Aww, Abhi. You are such a sweetheart. I love you so much. I am so lucky to have you in my life", said Akshara lovingly.

"I love you too, my queen. Chalo aaj tumhe queen treatment dete. Bahut din ho gye hume king and queen ka game khele huye", said Abhi and winked at Akshu. Akshu blushed. He lifted Akshu in his arms and took her to their room to show her the queen treatment she deserved.

A/N My heart is so full right now. I can't believe this story came to an end. I will probably add some bonus chapters in this book to explore Abhira's relationship with their girls. 
Thank you so much guys for supporting me. I love you guys. 😍😍😍