Chapter 4

Jordan

Luckily I always make backups. We used my backup to find the corrupted code and replace it, then had to check the program a few times to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Took about 4 hours all together to make the fix, honestly thought this would be an all nighter.
Me, Darlene and Aaron go get some food and I make sure to get some stuff to go for my family. Darlene gives me a ride home and thanks me for my hard work. I thank her and wave goodbye and turn to see someone using my basketball hoop.

He is tall with short dark hair. Sweat drips down his caramel skin and his hand is muscular, I can even tell under the baggy sweats he is ripped.
He lifts his shirt to wipe away sweat and I freeze, no way he is that toned at... Wait, how old did my Dad say he is again?

He finally notices me standing there staring at his abs, I must look like a creep.

"Hey, I'm Moses, you must be Jordan."

I put the takeout bag on the step and walk over.
"Yeah you guessed right."

"Hardly a guess, you have a twin brother so I have a basis for how you would look."
He smiles at me and my knees wobble. I stand in front of him and he towers over me, my head barely equal to his neck.

"So you're the son of my Dad's old friend." I try to stop myself from looking him up and down but it's hard. I've never given much thought to dating. My best friend is twenty-six years old and the only kids I know my age are my brother's friends, Davis is cute but he acts like, well, a fifteen year old.

"Uhm, yes." He moves the basketball back and forth and we lock eyes, "Thanks for the wardrobe, it will definitely help with space."

I nod my head and bite my lip. I am doing everything in my power to will my body to stop but I'm inching closer.
"Don't mention it." I lick my lips and lean in more and I get the go ahead I was waiting for.

Moses drops the ball to the ground and I hear it bounce but neither of us care where it ends up. He grabs my waist and pulls me in while I wrap my hands around his neck and we kiss, my first kiss.

I don't know if I'm doing it right but it feels amazing, our lips and tongues do this improvised dance that gets an applause from my senses. I run my fingers through his hair while he runs his hands up and down my back, a true gentleman trying to avoid anything that would cheapen whatever is happening between us.

I somehow gain my composure and pull away from his beautiful thick lips, "It's nice to meet you." We both chuckle at my little joke and rub our noses together.

"It's nice to meet you too," He whispers, then leans into my neck and begins kissing a spot that forces me to cling hard to his shoulders and stop myself from falling.

I fight to hold back a noise I have never made in my life but lose to the overwhelming power of every sensation I was experiencing.

"Okay, that's enough!"

My father is holding the take out in one hand and grabs me with the other.

"Mario, I don't want any underage hanky panky in my house so we should take turns chaperoning these two." My Dad is talking to Mr. Gonzalez, who is watching us on the tiny balcony from our, well his, above garage apartment.

"It wasn't going to get that far!" I protest.

My Dad shakes his head, "Giving you and your brother permission to date was a mistake. Neither of you can keep your pants zipped."

I brush Dad off and turn to tell Moses goodnight, but he isn't even looking at me, he's looking at his father.

"You weren't out?" I ask, which gets his attention

He doesn't say a word, just walks to the backyard gate then up the steps.

"Dad, did I get him in trouble?"

My Dad shakes his head, "Don't worry, Mario is probably just a little surprised."

My Dad pats my back and heads inside while I slowly follow. I turn back and watch Moses following his father into their home.

'I hope I get to kiss you again.'