( 𝟎𝟐𝟐 )

// 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₇,₄₉₀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎:
இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₇,₄₉₀

•─────────•°•°•─────────•

𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓, the three of us found ourselves inside the examination room of the local hospital. Sam insisted on verifying Dean's condition, and surprisingly, Dean didn't protest the check-up. Throughout our journey to the hospital, Dean remained silent, only responding to Sam and me when we asked about his well-being, which we did repeatedly.

"So, you really feel okay?" Sam asked once more. Dean sat on the examination table, patiently awaiting the doctor's return with the test results.

"I feel fine, Sam," Dean assured his brother, his face a mix of numbness and annoyance from the incessant inquiries about his health.

"Well, according to all the tests, there's nothing wrong with your heart," the doctor explained as she entered the room, studying the paperwork in her hands. "No sign there ever was. Not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but, uh, still it's strange — it does happen," she elaborated.

"What do you mean, 'strange'?" Dean inquired, his tone becoming more serious.

"Well, just yesterday, a young guy like you — twenty-seven, athletic — out of nowhere, heart attack," the doctor informed us.