( 𝟎𝟏𝟗 )

// 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘢𝘴𝘺𝘭𝘶𝘮𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₇,₇₄₇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍
ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘢𝘴𝘺𝘭𝘶𝘮
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₇,₇₄₇

•─────────•°•°•─────────•

𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋, my top priority was to come up with a believable reason for needing to visit the nearest pharmacy to fill my prescription before it closed. Fortunately, the boys didn't pry too much about my whereabouts, and I managed to get my refill just in time. Returning to the motel, I found that Sam had already packed my bag for me, and the Winchesters were ready to hit the road. I joined them in the idling Impala, and as we began our journey to the asylum, they started questioning me about my earlier absence and why it took so long.

I needed a plausible excuse to divert their attention. Thinking on my feet, I decided to play the "girl card." "Oh, it was just a quick stop at the pharmacy. You know, feminine products for my monthly cycle," I casually mentioned, fully aware that this topic would effectively put an end to their line of questioning.

Sure enough, their expressions shifted uncomfortably, and the conversation abruptly ceased. The perks of being a girl, I thought to myself, secretly relieved that my diversion tactic had worked like a charm.

As we reached the entrance of the asylum, we trespassed onto the property once more in order to gain access to the building. Stepping inside, we were greeted by the same scene of disarray and walls covered in graffiti, seemingly unchanged since our visit less than twelve hours ago. Making our way down the hallway, Dean swung open a door and motioned for Sam to take the lead, followed by me. Once we all crossed the threshold, Sam activated the camera he was holding, Dean switched on the EMF meter, and I lit the flashlight, signaling that we were ready to begin our search.

The air in the asylum felt heavy, and a shiver ran down my spine as we ventured further into the dimly lit corridors. The sound of our footsteps echoed eerily, amplifying the silence that enveloped the building.

Sam led us through the maze-like hallways, occasionally pausing to examine the surroundings with his camera. Dean's EMF meter flickered sporadically, reacting to the electromagnetic fields that permeated the building. I kept my flashlight trained on the path ahead.