( 𝟎𝟎𝟑 )

// 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₈,₄₆₅

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:
இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₈,₄₆₅

•─────────•°•°•─────────•

𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱
𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍, 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖, 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄. We were secretly relieved that this small town seemed to underestimate the severity of the case. With limited evidence, our contribution went unnoticed. The three of us walked along the bridge, absorbing the haunting atmosphere left behind by the officers.

Dean broke the silence, his voice filled with a blend of curiosity and sorrow. "So this is where Constance took the dive," he remarked. We all peered down at the water, but Sam quickly diverted our attention.

"Do you think Dad and Issac would have come here?" Sam asked, glancing at me for confirmation. I shrugged, uncertain of the answer, and turned to Dean, hoping he could provide some insight.

"Well, they're chasing the same story, and we're chasing them," Dean replied, continuing his stride along the bridge. Sam and I followed closely, desperate for any clue that would lead us to our missing family members.

"All right, what's our next move?" Sam asked impatiently, his determination resonating in his voice.

"We keep digging until we find them. It might take some time," Dean admitted, causing both Sam and me to pause in our tracks.

"Dean, we've already discussed this. We have to be back by Monday—"

"Monday, right. The interviews and classes," Dean interrupted, turning to face me.

"Yeah," Sam chimed in.

"Yeah, I forgot," Dean half-smiled, his gaze fixed on the ground.