( 𝟎𝟏𝟕 )

// 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₆,₈₃₄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₆,₈₃₄

•─────────•°•°•─────────•

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈. Instead, the four of us came to a consensus that we would return to the house and convince Jenny to allow Missouri to investigate. Perhaps Missouri could uncover the truth and make sense of the inexplicable occurrences, just as she had done when John and Issac had guided her through the house in the past.

As we approached the front door of the Winchester residence together, Dean took the lead and knocked. We waited patiently, anticipation building within us, until the door swung open, revealing Jenny with her son, Ritchie, nestled in her arms. Worry etched across her face, she glanced at each of us in surprise.

"Sam, Dean, Vanessa. What brings you here?" she inquired, her breath coming in short bursts.

"Hey, Jenny. This is our friend, Missouri," Sam introduced, gesturing towards Missouri. Jenny offered a nod of acknowledgement, and they exchanged warm smiles.

"If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the old house. You know, for old time's sake," Dean fabricated, his words laced with a hint of deception.

"You know, this isn't a good time. I'm quite busy," Jenny responded, beginning to close the door.

"Listen, Jenny, it's important," Dean pressed, prompting Missouri to deliver a swift smack to the back of his head. "Ow!" he protested, caught off guard by the unexpected reprimand.

"Give the poor girl a break. Can't you see she's upset?" Missouri scolded Dean, her tone firm but compassionate. Jenny paused, her hand still on the door handle, and turned back to face us.

"Forgive this boy. He means well, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. But hear me out," Missouri interjected, her voice gentle yet persuasive. I couldn't help but smirk as Dean stood there, momentarily speechless from the smack and Missouri's admonishment.