( 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ) ⁰⁷

// 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₅,₉₃₁

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄:
இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘯
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₅,₉₃₁

•─────────•°•°•─────────•

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐉𝐎𝐁, the one involving the shapeshifter, and during that time, I had been consciously creating distance between Dean and myself. It wasn't his fault, of course, but the shapeshifter's unsettling revelations about Dean's genuine emotions towards me had taken root in my thoughts. I yearned to address this matter with Dean, to shed light on the truth, but the opportune moment always eluded us. Now, an awkwardness had encroached upon our interactions, permeating the air whenever we were alone together. It felt peculiar, as if an unspoken tension hung between us, and I could sense that Dean was feeling the tension too.

We had stopped at an outdoor café to have breakfast. I ordered a coffee and a plate of short stacks, not feeling particularly hungry. Dean was busy searching for information on Sam's laptop, while Sam was making calls from the nearby payphone, trying to find any leads on John and Issac's whereabouts. I couldn't wait to find them so that we could put an end to all of this. We needed to kill the thing that had taken our mothers, Jessica, and possibly Brady. It had tormented us for far too long, and I wanted nothing more than to seek revenge and justice before finally being able to live a normal life. I wanted to earn my bachelor's degree and start afresh.