( 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ) ¹²

// 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₈,₈₉₅

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄:
இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₈,₈₉₅

•─────────•°•°•─────────•

𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, I observed their determined efforts as they rummaged through the trunk of the Impala, parked adjacent to a suburban house. We were hot on a trail of an entity that had been taking the town's children. Issac and John had provided us with the coordinates, to lead us on this crucial mission while they kept us at bay away from them. I couldn't help but wonder about the path left untaken, the hypothetical scenario had I chosen to board that bus with Kai. What kind of life would we have forged together? However, there was no time to indulge in such thoughts, for the urgency of our work demanded my unwavering focus.

The events of the past few days had unfolded rapidly, leaving little opportunity for me to fully process and digest the weight they carried. But now, as we stood on the precipice of another perilous undertaking, there was no space for introspection. Our mission called for swift action, our determination unwavering. With my mind firmly fixed on the task at hand, I pushed aside any lingering thoughts and prepared to face the unknown alongside the Winchesters.

Dean retrieved a pair of tasers from our stash, his expression serious as he turned to face me. His question hung in the air, carrying with it the weight of the imminent danger we were about to face. "You ready for this?" Dean inquired, his voice steady, reflecting a blend of determination and caution. I nodded, accepting the taser from him, feeling the weight of the device in my hand. The gravity of the situation settled upon us as Dean turned to Sam, handing him the other taser.