( 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ) ⁰⁸

// 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₈,₂₈₈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
இ•◦ ━━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ₈,₂₈₈

•─────────•°•°•─────────•

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝖭𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘, we stumbled upon a lively bar nestled in the heart of Oklahoma. The three of us savored a delightful dinner, relishing in each other's company, before Dean became fully engrossed in hustling unsuspecting individuals at the pool table, seeking to earn some extra cash. While I never fully embraced the methods by which certain hunters acquired their income, particularly Dean's, I begrudgingly acknowledged that it was undeniably simpler than enduring the wrath of disgruntled customers in the realm of customer service.

After some time, Sam made his way out of the bar, choosing to wait outside. This left me with a decision to make – whether to join him or stay behind. Instead of following in Dean's footsteps and actively hustling people at the pool table, I decided to take a different approach. I discreetly approached a few individuals near the tables who were deeply engrossed in the game.

With a subtle charm and a touch of nostalgia, I enticed them into placing bets on the outcome based on the reactions and cues that Dean and I had developed during our childhood. It wasn't always the most enjoyable endeavor, but desperate times called for creative measures. After all, I needed to gather enough funds to rebuild my wardrobe, which had been almost entirely destroyed in the fire that had ravaged Sam's apartment.

With Dean having triumphantly acquired his earnings and myself having surreptitiously secured my own, the two of us bid farewell to the bar, descending the worn and creaky wooden steps that led us outside. As we ventured out into the open, our gazes fell upon Sam, who had taken to reclining upon the hood of the Impala, engrossed in the pages of a newspaper, using it as a means to pass the time.

"That was some hustle, huh? How much did you rake in?" Dean chuckled, waving his wad of cash in the air.

"You know, we could get day jobs once in a while," Sam interjected, sounding slightly irritated as he glanced over at us.