Four

Clarissa's POV

Clarissa's POV

Allison's in the ICU in a coma and heavily bandaged up, causing tears to appear in my eyes. Virginia walks over to me and starts checking on Allison.

"Clarissa, I've called every hospital in the county. I don't know. Sooner or later the guy that did this is going to seek medical attention and when he does, that penis you're carrying around is going to nail him." Virginia says before the two of us walked out of the room and I couldn't help but look back at Allison.

"Where is her family?"

"Doesn't have any.  Both parents are dead and she has no siblings. She moved to Seattle three weeks ago. A fucking fantastic welcome to the city." Virginia says while writing in Allison's chart, but notices me staring at Allison. 

"Clarissa, are you okay?" My breathing starts to get worse as the memories of my past started to flood my mind and vision. It transported me back to one of the times I was sexually assaulted.

"Come on little freak. Keep your voice down. We don't want Death to wake up and find us, do we?" Sadie Harris' taunts me while taking off my clothes.

"Stop Sadie!" Sadie bangs my head against the wall and begins to painfully finger my private area. A hand touches my shoulder, causing me to hit the person and Sadie to fade away. In her place stood Virginia, who was bending down to my level and I saw that I was sitting on the floor.

"Clarissa, love. I need you to take a deep breath and hold it for five. Then breathe out and hold for five." Virginia explained to me before I do exactly what she said and noticed my surroundings to see that I wasn't in Allison's room anymore.

"Where am I?"

"A supply closet. You ran in here after we left Allison's room and I came to help you. Was that the first time you were sexually assaulted?" Virginia asks me.

"No. When I was four, one of my elementary school teachers raped me and Mommy found me in the bathroom covered in blood. Today my memories brought me back to when a friend of Mommy's sexually assaulted me and beat me up so I would not say anything. Did I hurt you?" 

"You had a flashback love and didn't hit me hard. Are you seeing a psychiatrist to help you with your ptsd?" Virginia asks me before helping me up off the floor and I shake my head.

"My psychiatrist died when I was in medical school and with the internship, I had no time to find another one."

"My older sister, Sarah Crowe is a psychiatrist and she'll be happy to help you." Virginia tells me.

"Mommy always comes with me to my appointments until I feel comfortable to go alone."

"That's absolutely fine." Virginia tells me with a smile before the two of us walked out of the supply closet. Walking over to one of the windows that faced the parking lot, I sit down on the floor and hold the cooler close to me. Alex walks over to me and stands beside me, frowning at my current state.