Thirty-One

Clarissa's POV

Clarissa's POV

Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Unless you're like me and that's the second thing you learn. Technically I learned to communicate first using ASL when I was a few months old, but I only learned how to verbally communicate when I was four. My first word that I verbally spoke was my old nickname for Mommy, Merry. Only I was allowed to call her that and kids that called her that to make fun of us got an earful from Ellis. Funny thing is once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking; the harder it becomes to know what to say or how to ask for what we really need. Balancing myself on my right leg, I giggled as I hopped around the locker room waiting for Mommy to arrive.

"The freak's in porn!" One of the residents, Wyatt Jenkins says to Harry Roberts who's an intern. They were looking at something on a laptop and I could see that it was when I was in university.

"Come on pretty princess, let daddy show you how it's done." Marcus Samuels' voice rings out from the laptop, causing me to shudder at the voice.

"She sure did let him show her. Then she let her other daddies and and mommies show her." Harry says before I run out of the locker room and bumped into Dr. Bailey. Dr. Bailey turns around and frowns when she sees the look on my face. Her hands moved to my shoulders and I immediately flinched before crying.

"Clarissa, what's wrong that you ran out of the locker room like that?" Dr. Bailey asks me with concern plastered on her face.

"Wyatt Jenkins and Harry Roberts have found child pornography of me." I signed to Dr. Bailey when Virginia walks over to us and I bury my face into her side, not wanting anyone to see me crying.

"I'm going to take her to my office. Can you please tell Meredith to come see me after rounds?" Virginia tells Dr. Bailey.

"Of course. Don't worry Clarissa you won't be in any trouble for what happened." Dr. Bailey tells me before Virginia leads me to her office.

"Did you see that video of the retarded freak pleasuring her daddies as a child?" Izzie says to someone, causing me to stiffen up and Virginia turns around to face Izzie.