Sixteen

Clarissa's POV

Clarissa's POV

"Do you know a Marcus Samuels?" Agent Jareau asks me. We're currently sitting in the conference room so I could get some privacy in order to answer their questions honestly. The medical book was still in my hands and I was clutching it in an attempt to ground myself.

"Yes ma'am. He was my professor in Harvard."

"Clarissa there's child pornography of him abusing you. Along with several other adults." Agent Prentiss tells me.

"That is correct ma'am. I really have to get back to work."

"We understand that Clarissa. We just need you to identify the other people that abused you and we can arrest them." Agent Jareau tells me.

"Daniel Samuels, Marcus' twin brother. Jacob Daniels, the librarian at the university. Scott Addams, Mommy's boyfriend at the time. Mary and Sally St. Clair, the girlfriends of Marcus and Daniel. That is all. Now may I please get back to work helping my patient?"

"Of course you may go Clarissa." Agent Jareau says before I get up and head back to Esther's room. She was clearly praying because she kept bowing towards the wall and I felt bad for entering the room while she's doing this.

"Devo, Dr. Grey-Montgomery is here to talk to us." Doris tells her daughter, who stops what she's doing and gives me a smile.

"Sorry for interrupting your prayers Esther. But I found another transplant option for you. At first, I thought maybe a cadaver, but they are really hard to find. And then I realized Dr. Burke can transplant a bovine mitral valve instead of the pig." Dr. Burke enters the room as I'm saying this and gives me a nod of approval.

"She can get a cow valve? Dr. Burke, why wasn't this mentioned before?" Sam asks us.

"The bovine valve has only been an option the last few years. So Dr. Burke probably forgot to mention it because it is relatively a new option. But the best part is it is actually superior to the pig. It lasts longer. We will let you think this over." Dr. Burke and I both leave the room, walking towards the nurses' station.

"Sorry that I presented the option without consulting you first sir. It is just I want them to have all the information."

"It's alright Clarissa. You presented it very well and explained the reason I didn't present the option earlier. Congratulations you found a suitable alternative. So you get to scrub in. Now I'll take your book back to the library and you go grab some lunch." Dr. Burke tells me with a smile on his face and I handed him the book.

*************************************

Meredith's POV

Cristina's smelling her sandwich and drops it, indicating to me that she's either not feeling well or pregnant. Clarissa, George and Alex walk over to us and take their seats at the table when Izzie walks over to us. She takes her seat at the farther end of the table near Alex, causing him to tightly grip his lunch tray. Grabbing one of the sandwiches from my tray, I hand it to Clarissa before eating my own sandwich.

"If that's turkey, can I have some?" George asks Cristina who hands it to him.

"It's soggy though." Cristina warns him.

"If it'll kill you. Solves everything." Alex mutters.

"I could of gotten that intubation. I am good at intubations." George says before taking a bite of the sandwich.

"Why does everything in a hospital smell like a hospital?"

"Because we are in a hospital. George, do not be hard on yourself. Everybody makes mistakes." Clarissa tells both George and I.

"You know, I'm good at a lot of things." George tells us.

"Dude, you're tweaking. Maybe you should go see that psychic." Alex tells George before looking over at Clarissa. She was picking at her food and barely making eye contact with us.

"Mr. Duff is not a psychic!" Izzie shouts, causing Clarissa to cover her ears.

"I tried to talk Shepherd out of that clot surgery. What is wrong with me?"

"Basically, you tried to kill the guy." Izzie says and I glared at her.

"Basically, you're a bitch." Cristina tells Izzie, causing Clarissa to smile at her.

"Hey sunshine, what's wrong with you today?" Alex asks Clarissa.

"The FBI came to talk to me because they found some child pornography of me. They wanted me to name the people in them so they can get arrested and charged." Clarissa explains before digging her nails into the palms of her hands.

"Wow! How much of a slut are you retarded freak?" Izzie says before I punch her in the face and Clarissa's eyes widened in shock.

"Listen Dr. Botched Botox Blondie, no child wants to be abused by adults!"

"Scott Addams also abused me." Clarissa tells me and I clench my cup, causing the soda to spill onto my scrubs.

"Who's he?" George asks us.

"My ex-boyfriend who's ass I'm going to kick when I see him again."

"Can we not talk about this anymore? My tummy is feeling really bad." Clarissa asks us.

"Of course baby Grey-Montgomery." Cristina tells Clarissa with a soft smile on her face.