♡Chapter 19♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a bright early morning in San Francisco. The Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone bunch were all in the kitchen getting ready to start the day.

"Okay, Michelle, here is a handy hint. If you put masking tape around your hand the sticky side will be useful for removing that unsightly lint from jacket or sweater." Danny explained to his youngest child.

"There's something every toddler should know."
Jesse sarcastically said as he finished making Poppy's lunch for school. "Here, kid." Jesse handed Poppy her lunchbox.

"What happened to giving me money for my school lunches?" Poppy pouts.

"You'll eat what I've made you." Jesse pointed over at his daughter.

Poppy let out a sigh. "Fine."

"Okay, I made a list of food for Kimmy's surprise birthday party. Grape soda, orange soda, caramel corn cherry licorice and ice-cream." DJ listed the snacks for her best friends birthday party.

"Why shop? Just put out a bowl of white sugar."
Joey tightly smiled.

"Hey, did you invite Josie and Warren to the party?" Poppy asked her cousin.

"Well, I invited Josie. But not Warren." DJ shrugged.

"Why didn't you invite Warren?" Poppy asked in confusion.

"Well, mostly girls will be at the party so I just assumed he wouldn't want to come." DJ explains herself.

"DJ, you can't invite one twin and not the other." Poppy shook her head. "They're our friends."

"Fine, I'll invite Warren when I see him at school today." DJ tells Poppy.

"Good." Poppy nodded in approval. Poppy then grabbed her backpack. "Dad, I'm gonna go to school. Bye." Poppy gave her dad a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Alright." Jesse gave his daughter a quick hug. "Behave yourself."

"I will." Poppy chuckled. "Deej, you coming?" Poppy asked her cousin.

"Sure." DJ nodded, grabbing her books.

"Bye." Poppy and DJ waved goodbye to their family.

"Bye." Joey, Danny and Jesse all wave goodbye to the two 12 year olds.

<~~~~~~~~>

It was break time at school.

Poppy was walking down the hallways and passing out posters for dance competitions.

Warren saw Poppy and rushed to her side. "So, I just saw DJ and she invited me to Kimmy Gibbler's birthday party." Warren informed Poppy as he walked beside her.

"Are you going?" Poppy asked, still handing out the dance competition posters.

"Are you?" Warren checked.