♡Chapter 82♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was currently in her bedroom with Hayley and Kylie. The three girls were sat on Poppy's bed as they gossiped.

"So, do you and Marcus kiss?" Kylie eagerly asked, wanting to know all the gossip.

"Yeah, but we don't when there's any adults around. My family is insanely protective over me and his family is very strict." Poppy tutted.

"What else do you do?" Hayley sat up on her best friends bed.

Poppy twirled a strand of her hair by her fingers as she blushed a little. "Well, every night before bed, we call."

"That's so cute!" Kylie gushes.

"Totally." Hayley nods in agreement. "I hate being single." The brunette haired teen pouts.

Just then, Poppy's bedroom door opened and Kimmy and DJ walked in and they sat on Poppy's bed with Hayley, Poppy and Kylie.

"Oh, hey." Poppy smiled at Kimmy and DJ.

"Steph is driving us insane." DJ groaned.

"She is such a child." Kimmy huffed.

"Well, she is eight." Poppy reasonably said.

"I hate sharing a room with her." DJ whined, leaning her head on Poppy's shoulder. "I'm gonna be 15 in a few months, I should have my own space like you guys do." DJ pouted. DJ hated that Poppy, Kimmy, Kylie and Hayley all had their own bedrooms while she had to share a bedroom with a third grader.

"Oh, Deej. I'm sorry." Hayley patted DJ's knee. "I'm sure you'll have your own bedroom eventually."

"Hey, lets all go to the mall." Kylie suggests.

"That sounds like a great idea." Kimmy nods. "I hope there's cute boys there." The Gibbler girl smirks, standing up.

"I need to go get my purse." DJ excused herself as she went in her bedroom to go get her purse. Poppy, Kylie, Kimmy and Hayley followed after DJ.

"Oh, Mylanta." DJ frowns when she notices Stephanie was wearing the exact same outfit as her and had the exact same hair style as her.

Stephanie smiles at the teenagers. "Hello, ladies."

"Look, Deej, it's your evil mini twin." Kimmy points down at Stephanie.

"If I ever have any siblings that do this to me I think I would cry." Poppy nods, looking Stephanie up and down.

"Check it out, girls. I've got my side of the room jammin'." Stephanie flicked her hair as she did a little twirl and pointed over at her side of the room.

DJ folded her arms over her chest as she looked down at her little sister. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"What can I say? Mature minds think alike." Stephanie grinned, standing right beside DJ.