♡Chapter 69♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Currently, Poppy and DJ were sat on DJ's bed as they were eating cookies and writing stuff for Kimmy's birthday party.

Stephanie then walks in her room. "Hey, Pops. Hey, Deej. Look what I got from school today, a recorder. Any requests?"

"Yes, please don't play." DJ fake smiled at her sister.

"'On top of Old Smokey'? You got it!" Stephanie grins as she starts playing the recorder, but she then hits a wrong note.

Poppy winces. "I know I don't know a lot about instruments, but that sound ain't good." The Katsopolis girl shook her head.

DJ sighed in annoyance. "Oh yeah, that's not gonna drive me nuts." The Tanner girl sarcastically remarked.

"This happens to be my homework for music appreciation." Stephanie told her sister and her cousin as she looked down at her recorder in her hands.

"Well, when it happens to be music, I'll appreciate it." DJ harshly responded.

Poppy bit her lip. "Steph, will you please practice somewhere else? DJ and I are making a collage for Kimmy's birthday card."

Kimmy then entered the bedroom. "Howdy, girls." The Gibbler girl brightly smiled

DJ widened her eyes. "Kimmy!" DJ quickly covers up Kimmy's birthday card. "You're not supposed to be in this room."

"I've been telling her that for years." Stephanie scoffed as she left her bedroom.

Kimmy handed DJ and Poppy a card. "Here's your invitation to my surprise birthday party."

Poppy furrowed her eyebrows. "You're throwing yourself a surprise birthday party?" The blonde inquired.

Kimmy nodded in confirmation. "Yeah, and I'm going to pull a really good surprised face." Kimmy plans out.

DJ reads the words on the card. "'You are cordially invited to attend Kimmy's fabulous 14th surprise birthday party at the Excelsior Hotel.' Whoa, how'd you swing that?" DJ asked in a surprised tone.

Kimmy smugly smirks. "My brother Garth is a bellhop. He can sneak us into the pool area." Kimmy explains. "Oh, DJ, if anybody asks you who you are then say you're Heather Zink from Philadelphia and you are staying in room 1541." Kimmy points at DJ. "And you, Poppy are Clementine Felicity from New York and you're staying in room 1530."

"Got it." Poppy hummed.

"You're having a pool party in November? What a dumb idea." DJ rolled her eyes.