♡Chapter 41♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

As DJ and Poppy arrive home from school, they see Joey, Michelle and Jesse in the kitchen.

"Hi, guys." DJ and Poppy wave.

Jesse looked over at the two girls. "Hi, girls, how was school today?"

"It was fine." Poppy shrugged. "DJ and I have English homework to do."

"All we have to do is observe a member of our family for one day and then write a report about what they do." DJ explained.

"Great, who are you going to pick?" Joey wondered.

"Someone who's interested in nothing but fun and toys." Poppy said as she looked over at her youngest cousin.

"Must be Joey." Jesse teased, nudging Joey slightly.

DJ chuckled. "No." The Tanner girl shook her head.

"We're picking Michelle." Poppy points over at Michelle.

DJ crouched down to her little sisters height. "Michelle, do you mind if Poppy and I follow you around and observe what you do all day?"

Michelle shrugs. "Okay, come with me." Michelle grabbed Poppy and DJ's hands.

DJ stood up. "Where are we going?"

"My room. Now." Michelle sassily says.

Poppy sighed. "Observation number one: Michelle has an attitude."

DJ and Poppy then follow after Michelle.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy and DJ were upstairs in DJ and Stephanie's bedroom. The two girls had been dragged up in the room by Michelle.

Michelle was currently playing with some stuffed animals.

DJ was jotting some stuff down on a piece of paper. "Whoa, slow down, Michelle. Observing you is supposed be easy. So far you've played with all your animals and then flushed every toilet in the house."

"Why don't we take a nap?" Poppy suggested as they all sat down on DJ's bed.

"Okay, nap-time." Michelle nodded, resting her head on a pillow.

DJ sighed in relief, glad that Michelle was letting them have a nap break. "Bless you."

As the three girls get comfy on DJ's bed, Michelle sits up.

"Nap over!" Michelle giggles.

"I feel refreshed." Poppy and DJ sarcastically remarked.

The two girls then widen their eyes and turn to each other. "Jinx!"

"You owe me a soda!" Poppy and DJ then point at each other, bursting into laughter.

Stephanie and Jesse then enter the bedroom.