♡Chapter 125♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a Saturday. Poppy was currently at work.

"Hi, I'm Poppy, I'll be your waitress today." The Katsopolis girl introduced herself. "What can I get you?"

"I'm sorry. I can't decide." The dark haired woman said.

"Me neither." The other woman shook her head.

Poppy tightly smiled. "I'll come back to you guys in five minutes."

"Thank you." The two women smile.

Poppy goes behind the counter where Scarlett was. The teenager let out a loud sigh, clearly feeling very exhausted.

"You okay?" Scarlett asked her niece.

"Everyone keeps telling me they can't decide. It's like a support group for bisexuals." Poppy groans, rolling her eyes in annoyance as she complained to her aunt.

Scarlett laughed softly. "Come on, kiddo." Scarlett linked arms with Poppy.

The two blondes made their way over to a couple who sat at a table.

"Hi." Poppy sweetly smiled. "What can we get for you two?"

"I'll have the burger with the fries." The lady spoke first.

"She'll have it with the salad." The man butted in.

"But I want the fries." The lady claimed.

"Oh, you want them, but you don't need them." The man rudely says.

"Hey, if she wants the fries then she's having the fries." Poppy glared at the man.

"I wasn't talking to you." The man sneered.

"I don't care. This lovely lady deserves to have what she wants." Poppy defends the woman.

"I'm only gonna warn you once, sweetheart." The man clenched his jaw.

"And I'm only gonna tell you once...don't call me sweetheart." Poppy snapped back.

The man looked Poppy up and down. "How dare you talk to me like that. I tell you what, you could do with a salad yourself."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Watch your words when you talk to my niece." Scarlett protectively said.

"It's fine, I'll have the salad." The lady tried to calm the situation down. "I have to pee." She excused herself as she went to the toilets.