♡Chapter 43♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in her bedroom as she was on call to Hayley and Kylie.

"Did you guys get it?" Kylie grinned.

"I got mine." Poppy chimed in, a smile resting on her pink lips.

"Me too!" Hayley beamed.

The girls had all received their cheerleading outfits and their pom-poms.

"I can't stop smiling." Poppy squeals as she places her cheerleading outfit and her pom-poms to the side of her bed. "Hey, guys. Did Annie say when we start?"

"Uh, all she said was to bring our cheer stuff with us to school everyday." Kylie shrugged, chewing on a piece of gum.

"Alright." Poppy nodded, running her hand through her long blonde hair. A sigh slipped out the Katsopolis girls mouth as she gossiped on the telephone with her two best friends. 

"Poppy, come down here!" Danny called his niece downstairs.

"Girls, I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye." Poppy blew kisses into the telephone.

"Bye." Hayley and Kylie both say to their best friend.

Poppy places her telephone down and heads downstairs. "What is it? I was on the phone with Hayley and Kylie."

"Poppy, you remember my mom, don't you?" Danny asked as he pointed over at his mom.

"Hey." Poppy waved to the woman.

"Hi, Poppy." Claire smiled warmly.

Although Claire wasn't Poppy's grandmother, the two still got along just fine.

"Here, grandma." DJ hands a gift to her grandmother.

Claire takes the gift into her hands. "Oh, you didn't have to get me anything." Claire says as she opens the gift which was a paint set.

Danny patted his mother on her back. "In honor of your retirement after 30 years in the stationary supply business."

"Happy golden years, Claire." Joey beamed.

Claire frowned sadly. "Golden years, huh? Oh, boy."

DJ furrowed her eyebrows. "What's the matter? You don't like your gift?"

Claire squeezes DJ's shoulder. "Oh, no, my sweetheart. I love it. It's beautiful. I'm gonna take it down to the park and paint pictures of other retired people who are painting pictures of me." Claire fake smiles for the girls sake.

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞 {𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞} [𝐎𝐂 𝐗 𝐎𝐂]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara