♡Chapter 28♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in her bedroom brushing her hair.

"...98,99,100." Poppy counted, putting her hairbrush down after brushing it for 100 times.

Just then, Kimmy walked in the room. "Hey, Pops."

"Hey, Kimmy. I didn't even know you were here." Poppy turned over to look at her friend.

"I just got here." Kimmy said. "You'll never guess what I heard." Kimmy begins.

Poppy sensed there was gossip coming up. "Tell me everything!" Poppy eagerly says, grabbing Kimmy's hands.

"I heard from Tom Altobello, who sits next to the Epstein twins, that Micheal Montfort likes DJ." Kimmy grins.

"Oh my god!" Poppy gasps.

"I know!" Kimmy squealed. "DJ's gonna be so happy when she finds out."

"I agree, I think she likes him." Poppy nods.

Kimmy and Poppy then scream in excitement, holding each others hands and jumping up and down.

DJ then walked in the room. "What are you two screaming over?"

Poppy and Kimmy now stop what they're doing and look over at DJ who stood in the doorway.

"Kimmy heard from Tom Altobello, who sits next to the Epstein twins, that Micheal Montfort likes you." Poppy informs her cousin.

DJ couldn't help but smile. "Are you serious? He's so cute." DJ gushes.

"He wants you to meet him tomorrow after school at the bike racks." Kimmy told DJ.

"Is this a trick?" DJ checked.

"If I'm lying then I will never go shopping again."
Kimmy raised her hands in the air.

"He really does like me." DJ blushed.

Stephanie then walked in the room. "Micheal and DJ sitting in a tree." Stephanie started to sing, but DJ covered her mouth before she could continue singing.

"How did you find out about this?" Poppy asked her little cousin.

"Does the whole school know?" DJ asked, hoping they didn't.

Stephanie pushed DJ's hand away from her mouth. "I don't think the third grade knows, they were on a field trip."

DJ let's out a sigh as she sits down on Poppy's bed. The Tanner girl didn't know what to think or do.