♡Chapter 101♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy and DJ walk into the living room where they see Joey, Danny, Becky, Jesse, Vicky, Nicky and Alex.

The three men were going to play ice hokey and Vicky was going to support Danny. Becky was going to her Aunt Ida's house with her sons.

"Okay, girls, we're leaving." Danny tells the girls.

DJ walked over to her father. "Bye, dad. Have fun at the game. Try not to get hurt." DJ cheekily smiled.

"Hey, I can take care of myself. But, Deej, if anything happens to me...I love you so much." Danny pats his eldest daughters shoulder.

Poppy crouched down to her little brothers who were sat in their baby seats. "Hey, fellas. Have fun at your Aunt Ida's." Poppy cooed, tickling both babies as small giggles slipped out their mouths.

"Hey, Pops, Deej, thanks for giving up a Saturday to babysit." Danny gratefully says, looking at the two 15 year olds.

Poppy shrugs, standing back up. "Oh, it's no problem. Me and DJ were supposed to go on a double date with Marcus and some boy from school called Steve. But Marcus is grounded and Steve never called DJ back." Poppy pouts sadly.

"What a shame." Jesse sarcastically tutted, putting his arm around his daughters shoulder.

"It's no big deal." DJ brushed it off. "Okay, so Steve's a total hunk. But it's no big deal. Did I say that already? Because it's no big deal." DJ nervously laughed as she twiddled her thumbs.

"Oh, I want you girls to make sure Stephanie finishes her book report and I don't want Michelle going outside because she still has the sniffles." Danny tells the two 15 year olds.

"Got it." Poppy and DJ nod in understanding.

"Thanks, girls. I owe you both one." Danny appreciatively says.

DJ grind. "You mean, like, one red mustang convertible?"

"No, I mean like one for big hug!" Danny widely smiled as he opened his arms and hugged DJ and Poppy tightly.

Poppy pulled away from the hug. "I'm still waiting for a bunny." Poppy placed her hands on her hips.

Danny gave his niece a look. "Ask your dad."

Poppy turned to her dad, about to speak, but Jesse spoke over his daughter.

"In your dreams, tinker-bell." Jesse ruffled Poppy's hair.

Poppy pouts. "Awe, man."

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy and DJ were now hanging out in the living room. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" DJ says as she gets off the couch and opens the front door. When DJ opened the door she saw Steve and Marcus stood there. "Steve! Marcus!" DJ exclaimed in shock.