|1| Night ☄️

Khas The Kabhi Ham Bhi
Kisi Ki Nazron Mein Ghalib, Magar Nazron Ke Taqaze
Badalne Mein Der Kahan Lagti Hai...

~ soniya.A

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Next chapter target : 20 votes
Comments : 50

Please read prologue before this chapter

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shalini's room felt stifling with tension as they all gathered there."Sagai toh krva di humne tere kehne par raj lekin kya voh ladki hamare taur tarike samajh payegi," ( We agreed to the engagement because of you, Raj, but can that girl understand our customs? )

Raj sat on the edge of his seat, his brow furrowed and his hands clenched into tight fists in his lap. His mother's relentless nagging about his marriage grated on his nerves, each word hitting him like a blow.

Finally, unable to contain his emotions any longer, he rose from his chair, his eyes flashing with anger, "Mom, I'm done with this," he declared before storming out of the room, the door slammed shut behind him with a resounding thud, the sound reverberating through the house like a thunderclap.

Shalini watched him go, her grip tightening on the bedsheets in frustration,"Naa maabaap hai na paisa hai us ladki ke pass," (She doesn't have parents or money ) she muttered,her unspoken fears and expectations palpable in the tense atmosphere.

————————————————————————————

"Mishti, where are you?" he reached Mishti's room and flung open the door, only to find it empty. A surge of irritation coursed through him, His jaw was set in a stubborn line, his fists clenched at his sides as he fought to control the seething anger threatening to consume him.

He searched everywhere but didn't find her, and his temper rising with each passing second. With a frustrated growl, he grabbed a nearby flask, his knuckles turning white as he prepared to hurl it across the room in a fit of rage.

But before he could release his grip, a sweet and familiar voice drifted out from the bathroom, "Raj...kya Murge k jaise subh subh chilla rahe ho ruko naa aa rahi hu mai" (Raj....why are you screaming like a rooster this early morning...wait, I am coming). His tense expression softened at the sound, and a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he waited for her to emerge,not forgetting to close the main door and he set the flask down with a sigh of relief.

As Mishti emerged from the bathroom, her presence filled the room with warmth and light, her pink kurti and blue jeans a vibrant contrast to the dullness of his anger. Raj's gaze softened as she approached, his heart skipping a beat at the sight of her.

Slowly, he rose from his seat and approached her, his movements cautious yet determined. Mishti's breath caught in her throat as he drew near, her unease palpable in the way she shifted slightly on her feet.

Raj's gaze lingered on Mishti's face, his heart pounding in his chest as he took in every detail. He reached out a hand, his fingers trembling slightly as he brushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek. Their eyes met

 Their eyes met