|10| Reception💫

Manga nahi rab se tumhe
Lekin ishara tumhi par tha
Naam beshaq naa liya ho
Lekin pukara tumhi ko tha...!!!

💛💛💛

Please do like and comments ❤️❤️

Bhul chuk maaf karna 🙏🙏

————————————————————————————
Recap : Raj felt jealous seeing Ansh and Mishti together, while Tina grew jealous observing Raj's gaze fixed on Mishti.
————————————————————————————

Lets continue:

As the ladies gathered around Mishti and Ansh, their playful teasing began

As the ladies gathered around Mishti and Ansh, their playful teasing began. "Wow, look at the depth of this color! Ansh must really love you," one of them remarked with a mischievous grin.

Mishti blushed, stealing a quick glance at Ansh, who was equally flustered. Their shared secret glances only fueled the ladies' amusement. Ansh thought, "Indeed, I do love her, and every design on her hands speaks volumes of that love."

Suddenly, another lady grabbed Mishti's hand, bursting into laughter. As she showed the henna design to the others, she mockingly said, "Who drew these henna designs, dear? You're the bride, not a canvas for a child's doodles!"

 As she showed the henna design to the others, she mockingly said, "Who drew these henna designs, dear? You're the bride, not a canvas for a child's doodles!"

Mishti, standing up proudly, declared, "There's nothing wrong with my henna design. I love it!"

She confronted the lady who ridiculed her, "Aunty, what's amusing about my henna design?"

Undeterred, Mishti continued, addressing everyone, "These rituals bring us closer and let us have fun. I had no one except my husband to celebrate all these rituals with me. You all know I was not allowed to participate in their functions." She pointed towards Raj and Tina.

"The designer of my henna is none other than my husband, Ansh. I'm proudly saying that I love each and every design he made on my hands. He tried, not for money or job, but because it's our function. It's ours—mine and Ansh's. So why would I want anyone else to make professional designs on my hand? I'm happy that my husband is making efforts. And you tell me, whose husband did like him – yours or yours?" She asked everyone in the crowd, but everyone was left speechless.