|9| 1st day together🔪🗡️

Tujhko apni rooh me utaar loon,
Khud ko teri chahat me sawaar loon,
Nhi chaiye mujhe is duniya se kuch or
Bas ek tu mil jaye to apni zindagi guzaar loon.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Best of luck to everyone with exams in the upcoming days! Do your best, guys! ❤️

————————————————————————————

Recap: After the broom incident, Mishti gave him a relaxing hair massage with oil, and they both fell asleep.

————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, in Raj's room:

Tina was sitting on the bed, covering her face with her dupatta, waiting for Raj. Hours passed, but he didn't show up. When she was about to lie down on the bed, the door swung open, and Raj stood there, holding a bottle.

She removed her dupatta and looked at him, "You're drinking on our wedding Night?"

"Or what? What else do you want me to do?" he shouted. Tina rushed to close the door, whispering, "Raj, everyone will hear. Shut up!"

He gazed at her, tears streaming from his eyes. Raj held her waist, pulling her close and throwing the bottle on the floor.

"Raj..." Tina was initially happy he held her until...

"Mishti, you've come back to me. I knew you would come," he tightly hugged Tina.

"Please don't leave me. I can't live without you. You were right. I'm a jerk who can't control himself, but I got my punishment. Please don't go back to that beggar Ansh," he pleaded.

Due to the effects of his drink, he saw Mishti in Tina. Tina was left speechless, looking at him without any action.

He held her in his arms, leading her towards the bed. Tina cried silently in his arms, but for him, it was Mishti smiling at him with all her love.

He laid her on the bed and removed every inch of her clothes. "Mishti, from today onwards, we will be one, and no one will snatch you from me," he said, kissing every inch of her body with gentleness.

 "Mishti, from today onwards, we will be one, and no one will snatch you from me," he said, kissing every inch of her body with gentleness

He kissed Tina with a tenderness she had never felt before; he was always harsh with her. "You never had any feelings for me, I can feel it now," silent tears flowed from her eyes as she closed them, feeling his gentleness, knowing it was not for her.

He undressed himself, saying, "You know, Mishti, when we were in school, I always dreamed about this with you. Who knew it would become real so soon?" Slowly, he entered her, kissing her passionately. Tina reciprocated with all the love she had for him.