|7| The wedding ✨

Note :

It's my first time writing about such an event. I might not have included all the details, so use your imagination to fill in the gaps. If the wedding part seems a bit different, please bear in mind that this is a work of fiction. Sorry if it makes you feel any unexpected emotions.

Being honest, I've never had the chance to attend an Indian wedding in person. So, what you'll find in my writing is a blend of my imagination, emotions, and glimpses from dramas, TV shows, and videos. Hope that makes sense.

More than anything, I want you to know that I poured my heart and soul into writing this chapter. Read it when you have some free time, take it slow while reading. Imagine yourself right there, part of the celebration, and enjoy every moment. Don't rush through it; let the scenes play out in your mind.
(Please sari links and photos enjoy karna❤️)

Target 🎯
Likes : 150 +
Comment : 200

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hum luta denge saari chahat tum par
Is shart pe ke jama tafreeq nahi karoge
Akele hi karenge raaj tum par
Kisi aur ko isme shareek nahi karoge

⭐️⭐️⭐️

——————————————————————————

Recap : Mishti declined the offer of Raj and went back to Ansh, and she find home in his embrace

——————————————————————————

"She said she wouldn't be able to attend the wedding, so why is she coming now?" Shalini was clearly not in a good mood.

"She is my mother, Shalini. What's the problem? I know your relationship is not good with her, but in the end, she's your mother-in-law," Ashok expressed concern.

While they were talking, Raj came and informed them, "Dadi (grandma) is here, Mom," and then went back.

"Aa gayi mujhe pareshaan karne tumhari mom" (Your mom came to torture me), Shalini looked at Ashok and left.

Lata (Ashok's mother) arrived and looked around, expressing disappointment, "Kya din aa gye hai koi puchne bhi nahi aaya" (What days have come; no one came to welcome me).

Shalini approached with a fake smile, "I was coming only, Mom. You said you weren't going to attend the wedding because of some issue."

Lata frowned and looked at Shalini, saying, "You want me to not come to my grandchildren's wedding?"

"No, Mom, I was just asking," Shalini replied, trying to diffuse the situation.

Ignoring Shalini's attempt, Lata asked Raj where his brother was.

"Kya dadi mujhe bhi pyaar karlo, bhaiya se toh jab milti ho tab unke sath hi rehti ho" (Grandma, love me too. Whenever you meet Brother, you stay with him)," Raj pouted.

"Kya karu beta...tum log toh usse pyaar dete nahi, uska khudka baap hi nahi deta toh bakiyo se kya kahe, bin maa ka baccha hai" (What to say, child. You guys never loved him; his own father never loved him. What to say to others, the poor child doesn't even have a mother)," Lata glared at everyone and commented.