|13| Heartfelt Confessions 💔

Aaj thoda pyaar jata du kya
Tum mere ho sabko bata du kya?
Teri kalai jo pakad lu mai hayyy
meri jaan gawah du kya?
Mera kamra bahot udas sa hai
Teri ek tasveer laga du kya?
Tuje likhne me din chale gaya
Soch ne me rat bita du kya?

——————————————————————————

Recap : Ansh stood before a man seated in a chair, visibly shocked when Raghav showed him a picture of someone.

————————————————————————————

Ansh's gaze burned with intensity as he confronted the man sitting before him, his anger palpable in the air. Sensing the weight of Ansh's fury, the man recoiled, a shiver coursing down his spine as he met Ansh's unwavering stare.

"Kaun... kaun ho tum? Aur tum chahte kya ho?" (Who... who are you? And what do you want?) the man stammered, his voice trembling with fear as he struggled to maintain composure.

Ansh's demeanor was imposing, his gaze piercing as if he held the power of life and death in his hands. His presence alone seemed to command respect and instill fear.

Sensing the gravity of the situation, Raghav's body tensed, a cold shiver running down his spine. He instinctively took a step back, positioning himself closer to the door,

Ansh's expression remained steely, his aura exuding a dangerous energy as he closed in on the trembling figure before him. With a swift movement, he grasped the man's chin firmly, his grip sending a chill down the man's spine.

"Sab se important cheez yeh hai ki tum use jaante ho," (The most important thing is that you know her,) Ansh stated, his voice low and menacing as he released his hold and reached for a napkin to wipe his hands. He circled the chair where the man sat, his movements deliberate as he continued to loom over him.

"And I am eager to know how you know her," Ansh spat, his words dripping with contempt as he demanded the truth.

Ansh approached him and commanded, "Sit straight," prompting the man to reluctantly open his eyes and attempt to comply, though his efforts were feeble.

With a fierce intensity in his eyes, Ansh repeated, "I said, sit straight," his voice now booming with anger.

Frustrated, the man questioned, "What do you want from me? Who are you? How do you know her?"

Ansh stared at him, his expression unyielding, before finally responding, "You know her, don't you?"

Unable to meet Ansh's gaze, the man looked away. Ansh persisted, demanding, "Wo kaun hai? Tum use kaise jaante ho?" (Who is she? How do you know her?) Yet instead of answering, the man countered, "You do know her."

Ansh's anger surged, his resolve unyielding as he retrieved an iron rod and began heating it, the flames licking at its surface. Trembling with fear, the man stammered, "Kya... kya kar rahe ho?" (Wh... what are you doing?)

"Agar tum mujhe jawab dene se inkaar karte ho, toh tum bilkul jaante ho ki kya hoga,"  (If you refuse to give me answers, you know exactly what will happen,) Ansh warned, his tone laced with menace.

Silence hung heavy in the air until Ansh advanced toward him, the red-hot iron rod in hand. "Okay, I'll tell you, just wait," the man finally relented.