|11| mirchi 🌶️

NA RAAT KA KHWAAB MERA HAIN
NA DIN KA KHAYAL MERA HAIN,
IBADAT KARU JO
LABON PAR NAAM TERA HAIN!

————————————————————————————

Ansh stepped gracefully into the vibrant garden, the scent of blooming flowers enveloping him as he called out to his grandmother, Lata

Ansh stepped gracefully into the vibrant garden, the scent of blooming flowers enveloping him as he called out to his grandmother, Lata. As she settled onto a weathered bench, the lines etched upon her face spoke volumes, a delicate interplay of curiosity and concern dancing in her eyes. Sensing her troubled demeanor, Ansh approached her, his own brow furrowing with worry.

"Kya hua dadi, pareshaan lag rahe ho?" (What happened, Grandma? You seem worried. ) he inquired softly, his voice tinged with genuine concern.

Lata, her grip tightening on his hands, met his gaze with an intensity that mirrored her deep-seated worry. "Why do you agree to their conditions? I don't understand why they ask you to cook for guests every time," she questioned, her voice a gentle plea for clarity amidst the uncertainty.

Ansh, offering a reassuring smile, sought to alleviate her concerns. "It's okay, dadi. I don't mind," he reassured her, his tone imbued with a quiet resolve. "And you know the reason well. I can't risk losing all this over small issues," he continued, his words a testament to his unwavering determination. "I'll be fine," he added,

Lata's gaze lingered on Ansh, her concern for Mishti palpable as she peered into his eyes, silently conveying her worries. "But what about Mishti? Will they ask her to join you this time?" she inquired, her voice laden with apprehension.

Ansh, puzzled by the suggestion, furrowed his brows in confusion. "Why would she go? It's between me and the Patel family. I don't want to involve her," he responded, his tone firm yet tinged with a hint of protectiveness.

Seeking to persuade him otherwise, Lata offered gentle encouragement. "Don't be too sensitive, child. Ask her once; we'll decide what to do. Remember, you have to go there tomorrow to cook," she urged.

As Lata turned to leave, Ansh's voice halted her in her tracks. "Dadi," he called out, a note of uncertainty coloring his tone.

Turning back, curiosity glinting in her eyes, Lata awaited his next words with anticipation.

Inwardly, Ansh wrestled with his thoughts, contemplating "Dadi se poochun kya Mishti ka number... Par nahi, shayad abhi nahi," (Should I ask Grandma for Mishti's number... But no, maybe not right now.) he mused silently.

Observing the shift in Ansh's expression, Lata's brows furrowed in curiosity, prompting him to offer a reassuring smile and shake his head, his decision deferred for another time.