|15| Tangled Emotions 🥀

हम जो तुमसे मिले इत्तफाक थोड़ी है,
मिलकर तुमको छोडदे मज़ाक थोड़ी है!

Guys mai target nahi rakhti hu naa hi mai rakhna chahti hu , i will not force you guys but please like comments kr diya kro 🙏

Bhul chuk maaf kr dena 🙂

———————————————————————————

Recap : Raj and Mishti saw each other for the first time after months.

———————————————————————————

"Can we talk?" Raj's voice broke the silence, causing both of them to snap out of their trance. They avoided making eye contact, their gazes darting around nervously.

"Where is everyone?" Mishti scanned the surroundings, her tone slightly anxious.

Raj's smile widened, thinking to himself, "Tum itni mujh mein uljhi hui thi ke tumhein yeh bhi nahi pata chala ke sab kahan chale gaye." (You were so caught up in me that you didn't even notice everyone leaving.) However, he kept the thought to himself, a sense of satisfaction creeping into his expression and a newfound confidence surfacing.

"Mishti, can we please talk?" Raj's voice softened, carrying a gentle tone.

"No, thank you." Mishti replied, her gaze fixed outside the window, her hands nervously rubbing against each other.

Raj gently took hold of her wrist, urging her, "Let's go to a cafe and talk." She tried to pull away, but Raj, noticing her attempts, added, "If you don't want to cause a scene here, then come with me."

"Okay, just let go of my hand... I know the way," she said, her heart pounding with confusion.

Mishti had always wondered how she would react when she saw Raj again after all these days. Would she break down and plead for him to come back into her life?

When she was with Ansh, thoughts of Raj would suffocate her, making it hard to breathe. But now, standing face to face with Raj, she couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong.

Despite the distance between them as they walked, merely being near Raj or looking at him ignited a whirlwind of guilt in her heart. Ansh kept intruding into her thoughts, a constant presence in her mind.

Ansh, her husband, had started their life together so beautifully. Even though he loved someone else, he was still making sacrifices for her. And here she was, walking alongside Raj on the same path, feeling like she was committing a sin just by being near him.

Outside the cafe, she stopped abruptly, her voice tinged with urgency as she faced Raj. "Raj, please, jo bhi baat hai, abhi batao aur phir bas chale jao," (Raj, please, whatever it is, say it now and then just go,) she pleaded, her eyes flickering with a mix of emotions she couldn't quite name. Her mind had drifted into a maze of thoughts, leaving her disoriented about how they even ended up here.

Raj's gaze remained locked on hers, intense and longing, as if he wanted to etch her features into his memory to savor every day. His silence spoke volumes, hinting at a depth of emotion he struggled to express.

For Raj, the love he felt for her was undeniable, yet it was shadowed by the weight of his mistakes. He knew that mere words couldn't undo the pain he had caused or justify repeating his mistakes.