|18| Dream??💭

तिनका सा मैं और
समंदर सा इश्क...
डूबने का डर और
डूबना ही इश्क...

I wrote this chapter in a hurry, and it may be small with some errors, so please overlook them. I am going on a week-long trip starting today, and I will update the next chapter upon my return. After the upcoming updates, new chapters will be posted regularly once a week (excluding Sundays).

If you have any questions about delays, please check the message board. Even if you are not following me, please consider checking the message board.

I hope you will pardon any issues with today's chapter. Unfortunately, it got deleted while uploading yesterday, and I had to rewrite it entirely. Due to my impending trip, I only managed to write half and update it. Please bear with this temporary situation today.

I hope jaise bhi likha you guys will appreciate

Happy journey bhi bol do ab mujhe 🥹🥹

————————————————————————————
I am sorry but next chapter target 🎯
Likes : 650 +

————————————————————————————

The warmth of the embrace enveloped her, sending a rush of emotions cascading through her veins. Time seemed to stand still as they leaned into each other, lost in the intoxicating dance of longing and forbidden passion.

But just as the moment reached its crescendo, a shrill sound pierced the air, shattering the illusion like fragile glass. The alarm clock on the bedside table blared its relentless reminder, dragging Mishti back from the tantalizing fantasy into the stark reality of her empty room.

Mishti jolted awake, her heart pounding as if trying to break free from her chest. The remnants of the dream lingered, the sensation of soft lips against hers, unfamiliar yet strangely enticing.

She sat up, blinking rapidly, her fingers tracing absent-minded patterns on the cushion beside her. The dream replayed in her mind, each detail etched with startling clarity. The way his gaze held hers, the warmth of his touch—it felt real, too real for a mere figment of imagination.

Author : kaisa laga mera majak 🤡😭 chalo galiya mat do aage ka pdho 😤

Mishti's fingers trembled as they brushed against her lips, a silent testament to the lingering sensation of the dream. "I dreamed about me and Ansh," she whispered to herself, disbelief coloring her voice. "No, no, I never...but this is..."

"