Chapter 2-The proposal

Today I wake up knowing that I will do the same things again and that my co-workers will treat me like shit and I will end up coming home in tears. My life cannot be worse right?

-Ellipse at work-

I arrived at my lovely company and once again no one greet me and push me in the corridors, I feel like nothing. And as I was criticizing my whole work in my head, I hear my boss calling me

Boss: Kang Shin-Su, Come here right now!

Me: Yes, Im coming!

After arriving in front of him, he ask me something weird.

Boss: Are you free tonight?

Me: For work?

Boss: C'mon, who invite a beautiful girl at night to talk work? Im inviting you to a date with me but if you dont want to, I will stop here

Me: Well Im free, do you have any plans?

Boss: And when we are just the 2 of us, you can talk to me casually and call me by my name.

Me: *blushing* Your name?

Boss: Yes, give it a try.

Me: Right now?

He chuckled almost laughing but well, he is not bad and wasnt mean to me, he was the only one that didnt bring me down now that I think about it. Maybe he is the one for me *blushing*

Me: *Stuttering* Wo...Wo... Won..Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo

Wonwoo: Great job, Im almost blushing *his cheeks turning pink*

Me: Well you are blushing

Wonwoo: Is 9 Pm a good time for you or its too early? Or too late? I dont know.

Me: Its perfect, then see you after work.

Wonwoo: See you

Wonwoos Pov

Wait, my proposal went good? I cant wait to see her for our date.

-Ellipse-

Okay, you got it Wonwoo

Me: Are you ready?

Shin-Su: Yes I am, and you?

Me: Not really, Im just so stressed

Shin-Su: But you dont have to, there is non reason for that

Me: But for me there is one but before you ask where it is, jump in the car and Im driving you off to my favorite restaurant.

Shin-Su: Yes sir

Me: Dont call me like that please.

Im driving and she is looking at trough the window, the stars are beautiful and I finally got the women I love to a date at a restaurant so I can say that this is the best day of my life.

Me: Shin-Su, we arrived

Shin-Su: Already?

Me: Yes, lets go in

We walk off and one of the waiter make us sit to a table and for the gentleman I am, I pull off the chair so she have, nothing to do. She is smiling and damn, she is so pretty. We are given the menu card and I look at it, peeking looks on that beautiful girl. I finally decide what I am taking to eat and drink so Ill have a piece of meat and to drink I took a beer.

Shin-Su: You are taking a beer?

Me: Yes, I feel like drinking it.

This is pretty awkward so I decide to talk to her about my feelings after the food arrived.

Me: Shin-Su?

Shin-Su: Yes

Me: I have something to tell you.

Shin-Su: What is it?

Me: Its been a while since I starded thinking that way but *Blushing* I think that you are the prettiest women on earth and I thought that you could become my girlfriend if you think the same way.

Shin-Su: I know that maybe its selfish but I need time to think about it and also to think if I have any sentiments for you and since these last years it has been difficult Im still a bit lost and so if you could understand what I am saying it would be good.

Me: Ofc I understand, take your time to understand your feelings and Ill be here waiting for you but I wont promise I will try to win your heart

Shin-Su: Haha, maybe but I dont think I hate this idea, you are in the right way to my heart.

We passed the rest of the night talking and laughing the when we were done for the night I drove her off to her house.

This chapter maybe, Im saying, MAYBE made me a lil bit delulu but well who can not when we are talking about Wonwoo? I think Im getting daddy issues guys.

Peace