1- Test -

~ 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ~

𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 •  𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓  17𝒕𝒉 • 2023

~ 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒎𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉~

" just focus Tan, a few more minutes and your out " I whispered to myself glancing down at the English paper. To my surprise all the late night studies paid off and surely all the answers were correct.

I wasn't a popular girl even tho I was surrounded with 2 friends whom were the talk of the school. My hair was relaxed just the start of seven grade so I had placed it into 2 pony tails, my uniform neatly pressed filled with award buttons  and my brand new white socks with my flat strap shoes and my matey bag.

Christmas break was just around the corner and I was exceedingly glad. I could stay home all day long and get some rest , and study some more .

Yes mi a book worm!

My mother always encouraged my studies and even lecture me about work and how the country a run suh mi affi come out wid subject an get a good job.

She on the other hand works at a Clinic in Kingston,  so once school was over there was no time to idle guh straight home to prepare food until she comes home .

" girl wah number 19?"  Chrissy asked , eagerly leaning over to catch a glimpse of my paper.

Chrissy  Aka Christina Borrows, my best friend since 7th grade . Am the smartest or Mrs know it all of the group. It was three of us and we became the most hated due to her interactions with a boy from the football team.

Andrew .

" likkle gyal " I whispered sliding my paper off the table,  then cautiously leaned over showing her my hand middle with the answer. 

" thanks " she whispered and blow me a kiss.

Picking up my paper,  my eyes made four with Mr Carlton who gave me a smile .

Ah bowy now.

I smiled back and lay my head on the desk , watching the class rope through test knowing most of them were blank just how dem get it.

" hope everyone did well " Mr Carlton mumbled walking around collecting our paper. He wasn't too old and not too bad on the eyes unless yuh old an nah nuh ambition.

He was just 50 the other day if I recalled and doesn't look a day over 30 .

" chrissy I must say, u have amazed me by doing the entire paper " he laughs and glanced at me by bumping my shoulder.

Handing him my paper, I stood up and fixed the uniform grabbing my matey bag from behind the chair sliding it unto my back.

" girl mi cah believe seh yuh do di test " Anique laughs pushing Chrissy into me. 

Neither can I 🥱.

" yuh do di test?" I ask her already being 2 steps ahead towards the door , she rolls her eyes " no but mi still ago get a grade " .

nique or Anique Moses , The pretty dunce of the friend group and the Most popular person next to chrissy. Her father Is the Mp and obviously she gets her hype and fame from his pockets, plus her grades are always free.