4- safe side

~ 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ~

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲•  𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓  19𝒕𝒉 • 2023

~ 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒎𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉~

I slowly walked into school with my head down. After the events of yesterday there was no telling what might happen when I even go home .

" girl wait nuh !" I heard chrissy shout trying to catch up with me .  Eventually she did and we both walked the corridors towards our first class for the morning  𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆 .

Not even know why mi pick dah subject deh! , hate the teacher.

I stepped into the class and found myself at the back of the class , Chrissy came and sat next to me as we prepared for our test .

There was no sign of the teacher which made me released a whiff of heavy breath.

Anique wasn't here as yet , but knowing her she always wanted to be late than early.

Last night was still fresh in my memory,  the fact my mother walked into the party and disgraced me infront of everybody even my teacher.  After I went home,  she argued with me about bring  disgraced in public.

Mi hate Mr Blake just cause mi an har ketch up.

" see Anique deh " chrissy whispered so I looked up and right behind her was Mr Blake .

He looks directly to the back and made eye contact with me, everybody turned towards me as if there was something on my face.

" wahmp?" Anique asked sitting infront of chrissy.

Our teacher walked into the class and stepped out to have a conversation with Mr Blake. Anique seems too happy but I wasn't going to be the one to judge her behavior.

Too happy like shi get hood .

" good morning to u " I said rolling my eyes, chrissy nudged my arms with a glare . Anique moves back and laughs blowing me a kiss .

Mi nuh wah dat suppose it buddy up 😭.

" girl a wah mek yuh suh salty,  relax " she smiles and took out her phone to take some snaps . She was the owner of an iPhone 14pro , chrissy had a 11plus and I had my 8plus since grade 8 .

But I didn't judge anybody fi dem things.

" good morning class it comes to my attention that class will not be keeping today" Mrs Dixon says and dismissed us.

Tanya hurried out of the class and didn't even glanced at her teacher. He didn't want to say anything since they were on school grounds and people would automatically think he was sleeping with her.

" girl mi caah bada wid maths enuh " Anique hissed while the trio made their way towards the classroom.  Tanya wasn't much excited but she knew once the class was over , she could leave and go straight  home .

" good morning class", he says analyzing the room .

I placed my head on the table an counted to 3 , lifting it up after hearing the class go silent.  My phone began to vibrate as my ring tone alarms the class.

Slowly sliding it from my pockets,  I glanced at the number seeing my mother was calling . Before I could even slide to answer it was snatched from my hands and I was face to face with Mr Blake.

" talk after class ", he says retreating back to his desk.

Sliding Myself off the chair , I began to slowly get annoyed with his behavior.  He was acting as if I'm some likkle pickney and not an 16 year old .

" girl a suh mi did feel yah, but mi get back mines ", Anique says cheerfully as if that's gonna make it better.

Chrissy rolled her eyes and open her book writing something on a piece of paper.  She then slides it in my direction and I opened the book.

Bitch who did ask har anything?
She probably fuck him fi get back di phone
But anyways

I laughed.

" behave nuh",

The class had came to an end,  I gathered my bag and remembered to collect my phone . Eagerly waiting for the students to get out of the class so we could have a private conversation.

" alright remember to look over the notes for your other upcoming tests this week " he says.

Chrissy stood by the door but Anique wasted no time rushing towards the lunch area. I turned around waving for Chrissy to go on and I'll just ketch up behind them.

Once the place was all clear,  he stepped towards the door and closed it dropping the windows curtains.

I began to feel nervous while he walked around the class touching everything. 

" so why didn't u silent the phone ?," he asked standing directly infront of me .

I rolled my eyes an looked away " wi nuh need fi talk ago juss mek mummy come for it " I explained annoyed leaning from against the desk.

His face instantly forms a frown and he stepped forward trapping me between his hard chest and the table . The gaze he had on Me was overwhelming.

The minty breath fanning my face, my breast inches away from touching his Grey button shirt . His body relaxing with each breath slowly forming a grin on his light pink lips.

" yuh know that it's not allowed, can see seh yuh like trouble ", he states as my eyes fail to meet his .

" and so what ? Am sure you are enjoying every minute ", I smiled innocently watching his demeanor break with the sound of my soft voice.

" Tanya~" he huffed softly reaching to touch my face, but I fanned his hand away.

" doh touch me ",

" why not ? There must be a reason for me not to touch u, when your being so selfish and tempting " he groans annoyed with my response.

I wasn't going to let it be that easy,  he seems to want something more than a conversation and am not going to give him what he needs just yet.

" it's now 10:35" I mumbled using my left hand to push against his arm , which plastered against the table firmly.

" why yah play wid me?"

I shrugged.

" sir Blake mi hungry enuh, clearly I have nothing more to discuss with u " I stated folding my arms, he looks up at me then smiled showing his deep dimples.

" alright enuh Tanya , juss mek sure " he whispered then pulled away,  I looked up at the door seeing Mrs Dixon starring directly at us.

Immediately he pushed me from infront of him then leans against the desk with his arms folded. The door opens while she stepped in , looking at me from head to toe.

I grabbed my bag an dashed towards the door.