9- close

𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ~

Tanya laid in her bed sleeping soundly, the sound of the fan was the only possible noise in the zone she was in.

Her mother had left for work as she remembered, so it was only her and Michael alone in the house .

" TANYA!"

A rough voice shouts from the other side of her bedroom door. She slowly gets off the pillow ,rubbing her eyes .

" mi a come!"

She shouts back flipping the sheets off her legs seeing she was in some shorts and marina without bra suh har breast dem stiff an perky .

Getting out of bed , she looked around her bedroom finding her bra putting it on. Feeling relieved, she began to open the bedroom door and went straight to the living room.

There sat Michael watching football , drinking a cup of Tea and eating an egg sandwich.

" yes?"

She says a little annoyed how much she was enjoying in her sleep just to be woken up.

" caah seh good morning? A wah true mi ano yuh fada " Michael says harshly.

Tanya wanted to respond so bad but didn't want her mother to be arguing with her about it either .

" good morning Michael, whats the issue ?", she smiled mentally hating herself for forcing to give him the nice treatment.

" bend ova an tek up dat gimme ", he says pointing to a box in the dar coner of the living room.

With a sigh she walks over to the box then bends over to pick it up hearing a whistle coming from behind her .

Immediately she got up from her position glaring at her step father.

" yuh sexy doe , gwan man" he snickered rushing her back into the room.

She hisseed her teeth so angrily marching right back into the bedroom ignoring his other calls for the rest of the day .

That afternoon ✨
She had been home all day, bored and exhausted from watching her favorite Netflix movies over and over trying to find something new.

" come up yah nuh" she read a message to herself delivered by Mr Blake asking her to come down the shop to see him.

📲 incoming call

She slides the answer button, placing it at her ears hearing the sound of some men talking in the background.

" yuh caah come out? Mi have sump fi yuh ", he states which made her blush a little .

" alright then", she sighs hanging up the phone .

Tanya placed the phone on the bed then walked over to the basket picking out a baggy shorts and top that marked " gods child " wrapping her hair in a bun.

🫶🏾afterwards

I grabbed my phone off the bed then walked towards the living room seeing Michael half asleep.

Walking pass him i went straight to the veranda grabbing my slippers and opened the grill stepping on the outside .

Quickly opening my phone i sent a text to Chris telling him I'll be outside soon  . Marching to the gate , I opened and close it making my way up the road .

The place was quiet as i walked thru the lane heading to the location i was given . Grabbing the hem of my blouse , i began to play with it just to wash away the nervousness.

Glancing up the road There he was with a little girl seated on his lap . I didn't realize who she was until i came closer seeing her hug his neck .

" mi a fawud "

He says putting the little girl to stand up so he could get up. Handing the baby to Kris who looks at us both then shook his head .

I followed behind chris until we came to a big 2 story house not too far from my yard .

He leads me inside then close the gate as I followed him around the back heading to a door that lead to the stairs inside .

" yuh alright?" He asked grabbing my hand bringing me into a large bedroom shutting the door.

" look mi nah do anything without your consent yer, suh if yuh feel uncomfortable talk " ,he says lowly, leading me to sit on the bed.

He then walks over to the big tv turning it on throwing the remote towards me . I was so busy looking around the room to notice him sitting next to me .

The tv turns on and i immediately pressed on Netflix, waiting for it to load up so i could watch something.

" yuh alright?, "

He asked me pulling my body into his large chest , i knew this was totally wrong ! . This is my teacher and worse a rather large adult and I'm just 16.

" m-mi nuh think this ago work", i said turning towards him.

He looks at me confused leaning back as well .

" mi tell yuh before anything happens , tell me u don't want things cause mi nah guh force yuh " he says .

I nodded " maybe mi juss neva have something like this yet ".

He laughs " weh yuh mean? Yuh neva have a boyfriend?".

I frowned " only inna wattpad stillz, most a dem bowy yah wah front " .

Chris leans over pulling me over his lap to straddle him, i wrapped my arms around his neck fully pressing my lower half on his lap.

Feeling something hard printing under me .

Him hood dat😨😭😭😭.

" look nuh matta wah , mi ago always deh deh yzt " he says leaning in my neck , kissing it.

I looked into his eyes , leaning over to kiss him deeply.

We stay connected for like 6 minutes before he pulled away lifting my blouse , grabbing and pinching one of my nipples .

Which erupted a squeaky sound from my throat , i looked down at him seeing he was busy sucking on my breast while using the other hand wrapping it around my throat .

He lets go off my nipple with a "pop" sound .  I began to pull my shorts getting off to slide them off my legs when he stopped me .

" listen yuh nuh ready fi dat , just easy an guh slow" he says calmly pulling up my clothes bringing me to relax on his chest .

God know mi embarrassed yf.

" sorry"  i said lowly hiding in his chest .

A firm chuckle escaped his lips " nuh need fi do all dat , remember a virginity yah bruk enuh just go easy " he says.

And i nodded leaning in his chest for the reminder of the the moment.