20

" why yuh suh tense?", i asked tanya placing my left hand on her thighs

After i picked her up , we spend some time uppa mhi yaad. Mummy was staying with my sister after she gave birth an mhi daughter deh a har mada.

" chris", she sighs " mi caah believe seh yuh really spiteful an do mi mada diss " she continued.

Actually, mi not even plan fi drop him body yet . But after seeing some other male around her just snap sum inna mhi soul.

" A mi alone fi deh near yuh suh tanya", I whispered plastering kisses down her neck.

She squirmed around in the couch holding unto my hand, i knew she wasn't ready to take on such big task so i kept it easy.

Laying her on her back , i placed my hands around her neck slowly and began to gently squeeze as i kissed down to her breast.

Pulling up her shirt i stopped then glanced up at her panting rapidly " what?" She asked .

" wah mi fi continue? Or stop?" , i asked but she shook her head " continue just no sex " she smiles and i began to rub her belly.

Kissing over her nipples, i began to slowly nibble an tease her feeling the hair on my neck stands up.

Knock knock!

I got up off tanya and grabbed my gun from under the couch. Slipping on my shirt i went straight to the door seeing kay standing outside .

Fuck!

Tanya got up starring at me with a blank face , she looks confused but seeing by my reaction her face turns upset.

" yuh fucking gyal deh yah doh?" She laughs getting up off the couch.

I tried my best to calm her down as Kay kept calling me to the door .

" mi ago juss come out ". She says grabbing her phone walking around the couch heading to the front door .

" bredda!?" I semi shouted grabbing her throwing her to the couch.

" owe!" She crys holding uno her forearm.

I walked to the door then opened it seeing kay standing with food and juice .

With a soft smile i invited her in walking behind her to the living room.

Tanya was sitting on the couch watching the tv while typing on her phone .

" oh.... Hello why aren't u at home ?" She asked placing the food on the dinner table.

Tanya glared at me then stood up with a soft smile " actually mi did a leave....just came to drop off my books" she smiled walking pass me .