15-

" yeah mi soon reach" i said to mummy then hung up

" yeah mi soon reach" i said to mummy then hung up .

I feel so different after seeing Tanya again. Like everything about harry just get perfect and better .

We spend so much years apart its like mi juss a meet har fi di first time but mi affi mek it up to har.

Parking the car i opened the gate , then drove inside and park.

My house ..... well technically mummy house .

The yard was quiet since it was only the both of us living. Everybody else either deh town side or inna di country.

We....well I haven't spoke to my father since they're divorce and want it stay just like that.

Imagine helping up someone from scratch juss fi dem cheat an marry smaddy else.

Oman a wikid tuh suh mi nah tek side .

I opened the door and went straight to my room sitting on the wheely chair sliding my phone from di Alive Jeans replying to a girl Ive been talking tuh since last month.

She went to Merl grove and her school was like 8mins from Tanya's so it wasn't a big deal to pick her up after school too.

After texting her that i had reach home safe, i went to the kfc App and ordered A meal deal for her , a Barbecue Zinger fi mommy and the same thing for me .

Ding!

I swiped off the app after ordering seeing her replying back with a "🤭" and that she was already on her way to the house.

Throwing my phone on the bed, i took off my shirt and change into some shorts grabbing my game controller off the bed sitting on the floor turning on my PS5.

Getting caught up in the game , I didn't realize the door bell had been going off nonstop. Pausing the game i stood up and rush downstairs to open the door.

She looks at me up and down then stepped pass me inside . I closed the door and followed her to my bedroom where she took off her shoes and placed her bag on the bed.

" i thought maybe u wanted me to spend the night " she smiled sitting on the edge being on her phone .

I shrugged " neva know seh a dat yuh did a plan, yuh mada know dat Tayvia?" I asked.

She groans " yah act like mi fada, obviously shi nuh deh home an nah come from work til tomorrow " .

Diss mi caah bada wid now .

Acting like shi wah live yaso.

"Oh. Well mummy soon come home now a bout afta 6 now " i told her checking the time seeing a pop up message from the delivery company and Tanya.

Swiping on her message which was just a small " hey" followed by " wyd".

" a who yah text? " tayvia asked trying to look into my phone which i powered off .

" Tanya ... mi childhood friend " i smiled sitting back on the floor.

" yuh fuck har? Cause yuh seem too excited boh di text " she says like shi a try piss me off enuh.

" yuh can talk boh something productive? Every time it's either a female weh like me or  a friend" i sighed .

Ignoring her i went back to my game trying to focus on winning this match and hopefully take a shower and get something fi eat.

" when di people dem ago reach wid di food ? Mi hungry enuh" she whines laying on her stomach.

" soon dem deh close " I informed her breaking contact from the game.

" suh yuh couldn't drive an get it? Why we affi wait til dem come a di house " she asked as if mi neva juss tell har a ting.

" because mi nuh feel di Vybz ... Tayvia stop fucking annoy mi nuh bredda " i snapped turning my head to the tv.

" lamar why yah behave suh" she whines rubbing her hands down my chest.

Lamar.....?

" who name suh?" I said resting the control on the floor looking up at her.

The fear leaps in her eyes as she nervously removes herself from over me .

" babe easy nuh.... Just did a run joke fi see if yuh wudda notice " she laughs but I didn't even grin .

" oh.....dat good man did know yuh have options" I sighed and got up off the floor sending a text to Tanya then plugged my phone in heading to the bathroom.

Author pov.

While Zidane went into the bathroom... tavyia was busy in her own world taking snaps of herself in his shirt and on his bed.

The phone rings which she quickly got off the bed and looked around if nobody would notice.

Peeping over the phone she saw " Tanya❤️" on the front and slide it placing it to her ears .

" hello" Tanya's voice chirped up.

" mi nuh wah yah text dah phone yah yer or call mi man " tayvia says then hung up climbing back into the bed waiting for Zidane.

Moments later Zidane comes out the bathroom and searched around for something seeing Tayvia laying down watching the Tv and had completely changed from his game.

He shook his head then went over to the phone seeing not even a missed call. He frowns hoping that Tanya would send even a message but ig.

 He frowns hoping that Tanya would send even a message but ig

Strange.....

Why didn't he tell me there was someone else in the picture....I would never text him if i knew.

Resting my head on the pillow a light came from my phone indicated a message from someone.

Quickly i got up and swiped the message seeing it was from chris asking to see me . I placed the phone on my pillow and rest my head back down again hearing a "Ding".

Kmt! A wah.

I placed my foot on the floor and grabbed my slippers making my way to the living room seeing a group of people outside my yard gate.

Opening the grill i stepped out and walked to the gate seeing my step father's mother and his other family members .

She was.... Crying.

" all now dem cah find him enuh" she cried .... I looked around trying to comprehend what was going on when another text came from my phone.

📱- come meet me down the road... i need to show u something

To be continued .