19

I woke up this morning with an awful headache

Normally, it was either mi a dead fi hungry or my body was dehydrated but no.

I could hear the sounds of people talking and my mother crying in the hall.

Sliding off the bed, i pulled down my shorts and made my way into the hall until i was in the living room.

Police surrounded my mother as my aunty an other people from the neighborhood console her as she cried .

Everyone's eyes were now on me , i stood there an did nothing but stare right back.

My mother's eyes were swollen with tears and red . She looks droopy and depressed, there was not even a little smile on her face .

" good morning miss, please take a seat ", the investigator say's grabbing his pen and book sitting infront of me .

" what's going on?" I asked trying to not look at my mother.

Bitch yuh dumb??? Chris happened.

My subby says .

" Early this morning we got a call from some resident who began to smell a foul stench from a nearby home, police were alerted and found a dead body" he says.

And my heart sank to the depths of my chest , this was what chris had planned.

This was revenge for seeing me with zidane , to put my mother in a grieving state.

Fuck.

I didn't do well with answering questions, worse when i was already guilty of knowing about the murder before it was even public .

Him juss a try throw mi inna di pit instead .

" and ?" I said trying my best to think of better ways to answer and not look guilty.

" The body was identified as Michael Davis" he says as my mother cried even more.

How can someone cry about a person that had a desire to rxpe her child.

Sick as fuck .

" he-he's dead" i said acting speechless then started to cry.

my mother glares at me and then turns her head in the other direction .

I got up from their presence and went straight to my room. Picking up my phone seeing chris was already calling .

" yo-

" come link mhi tonight , an doh mek mi affi wait", he says then hung up.

Timeskip.

The police had left with my mother to the scene. I stayed back to clean up an catch a bath, honestly my mind was all over the place .

Zidane haven't texted me since yesterday but I couldn't even pick up the phone to text him.

Ping!

U slide into my whatsapp seeking a message from some backup page  with about 23 followers .

📃- big stinky dinky sell fuck gyal, doh come call up nuh baddi name wid yuh smell bad self . Yuh fucky fucky lakka dog wid ee teacher ..... soon expose yuh rass

My heart sank.

The teacher...... then the video that chris said he would handle.

I closed my eyes and open them sending him a short text then went to lay down.

Short ass chapter 😂