7- real friends ?

𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ~

Monday 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠•  𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓  23𝒕𝒉 • 2023

Tanya walks on the lonely path to school. Normally it would be her and chrissy but since the incident a few days ago she decided to drop her company.

Her mother's request.

" yuh nuh need no friend cause all dem do a lead yuh fi breed "

Were the exact same words of her mother, she decided to think on the matter and made up her mind to just follow suit .

She was the brightest of her friend group so she was more than happy to drop the friend group and figure herself out.

Grabbing the strap of her Jansport she entered the her block seeing eyes were on her .

Obviously, people knew about the fight but what could she do??? Waste her breath to argue with someone who sleeps around like a dog .

Immediately she was stopped by a group of girls who were grinning uncontrollably which made her felt comfortable.

One of the girls were Briana someone who wasn't friends with either of them . So seeing her come forward to say something was new.

" hear seh u a fuck one taxi man stillz , yuh nah no shame girl?" Bri says .

Tanya felt like she just shit up har self brawling . This was going to get serious just now , with a high pitch groan she looks at bri and smile.

" anybody weh a guh round an seh dat , dem probably stretch out an dog out yer " she smiles and walk pass the group of people to her class.

Others stopped to look at her but she kept walking ignoring the few cat calls and just for today to end smooth without someone getting a beating .

Turning the corner to her class, she spotted anique at the door with chrissy , the pair saw her and immediately began to laugh touching each other and pointing at her .

" a wah ? " she burst out .

" bitch mi see yuh? Fuck do dah whore yah " anique says .

Tanya wanted to say something else but Mr blake was coming down the stretch . She slips pass them enter the class sitting directly to the back.

Everybody came into the class sitting down the back while chrissy and anique sat at the front near to Mr blake's desk.

" good morning class , glad to see everyone back for a new week" mr blake says , his eyes not leaving tanya .

" sir some people nuh bade from week enuh an a stink up di class " chrissy says turning her head to look at tanya .

" well maybe if yuh lock yuh legs in yah wudda smell betta " keyan says .

Keyan was a new student who just transferred to her language class , so seeing her speak up means she didn't tolerate the bullying.

" anyways, lets read out the scores for the language test , putting the best for last " mr blake says and began to speak .

" ashani brooks 59%"

" julissa purl 78% "

" Alvin moore 75%very good "

" rushane scott 23%"

" savanna mucks 45%"

"Tiffany borrows 12%"

" chrissy 20%"

" anique 34%"

" and the last two with the highest score for this test is keyan jones with 94% and top student for language Tanya with 100%" mr blakes says with a warm smile handing out the papers.

" yuh sure ano cheat shi cheat ?" Anique asked but everyone looked at her with a scawl , tanya was the brightest girl in language but we keyan it was a competition.

Short chapter.