18

School was over with a blur ... the children hurried out the gates while everyone else waited for either a bus driver or dem man from odda school.

Tanya smiled as she was accompanied by taniece and keyan while heading to the bus stop.

She came to realize they didn't live too far from each other and keyan had an uncle in her neighborhood.

" come nuh mi wi tek diss" taniece says fanning down the bus.

Just as tanya was about to get on , a familiar car drove pass and stop infront of the bus .

Rass.

" tanya!" Zidane shouts walking in the direction of the bus.

" mi nah bada come" she sighs as the girls got off the bus as well earning some blabbering from the conductor.

" what? Mi done tell yuh fi leave me alone " she mumbled but zidane was too stubborn to even do such thing.

He waved to the other girls but kept his eyes glued on tanya. She shifted nervously as he reached out to touch her , from her view a Red bmw drove out the school and Shi nearly shit up.

Watch Chris! ( her subby said )

Mi know girl😞 .

" uno nah guh home? School over enuh" he smiled towards them but kept a deep glance in tanya's eyes.

" lata sir " keyan says as Taniece followed with a wave.

Tanya gulped down her embarrassment and looked into zidane's eyes hoping it would tell him to leave her alone.

" uno a guh home now?" He asked breaking the silence , they both nod waiting for tanya to respond as well.

" wi did ago tek di buss cause wi live very close"taniece says seeing tanya's mouth open but no words came out.

" alright mi a drop har home anyways suh mi juss ago drop uno off an pick up mi friend " he says walking to the car as they entered the back door.

Tanya sat in the front seat as her eyes catch a glimpse of chrissy and Anique walking down the stretch.

Obviously they had saw her thru the windshield and kept their eyes glued there for a while .

Zidane realized what was happening and shook his head with a chuckle. Entering the car he started it up and drove off.

" mi caah stand dah bitch deh" keyan mumble typing away on her phone . Taniece hums in agreement followed by tanya.

" well mi hear seh shi an couple a mi dawg dem fuck wah day inna di Christmas , think shi pregnant still but nah pree dat " he says nonchalantly driving thru traffic.

Tanya's eyes widened as she heard this news. No wonder di gyal dem hate har , she was the only one that wasn't having sex or pregnant.

" well shi need fi worry boh har baby an not people relationship " Taniece yawns resting her head against keyan's shoulder.

Move mountains by Alkaline began to play as taniece shot up from keyan's shoulder and began to video herself.

Tanya smiled putting up a ✌️sign in the video as zidane starts doing 🤙🏾 " ghurskii!" He says with a laugh.

Later on🤝

Tanya relaxed in the front seat as they drove into her community as her friends were already at home.

Zidane glanced at her every now and then but she didn't speak to him after her girls left .

He knew why.

" why mi fi stay from yuh? " he says breaking the ice.

She kept quiet then cleared her throat " nothing. Just keep yuh distance and things won't be a problem to her " .

He looks at her confused as they were now approaching her gate, he pressed the lock automatically locking the doors seeing her hand already on the handle .

" from who? " he asked.

" doh fucking play like yah ediot, mi done see di pree an trust mi nah guh si dung an play nuh side gyal" she says angrily.

" bredda nuh because mi have a one female mean seh mi ago throw yuh unda di buss " he says holding her hands.

" why shi ansa di phone the other day, talking bout mi fi leave yuh alone ," she says and he goes on the phone then saw it.

" mi phone did a charge, not even did know seh a dat gwan b ..... mi wudda neva mek a gyal disrespect yuh bruh" he says.

Tanya hissed her teeth and opened the doors stepping outside and slammed it shut opening her gate and closed it.