chapter 1

Josie pov

"Here Jo" my mom said, handing me my last bag "oh look at my babies all grown up "my mom said hugging us.

"We love you mom" me and Lizzie said as mom gave us a kiss.

"I love you too, babies stay out of trouble okay" we nodded and she gave us one last kiss and got in her car and drove away. I sigh and me and Lizzie turn around to our college.

I'm so excited I'm here in college and with Lizzie I felt a slap on my back as I turned my head to see Lizzie "do you know where your room is?"

I nodded. I'm a little sad since me and Lizzie got different rooms but I'm still happy that I can make a new friend.

We walk into the front college with our stuff. I open my phone to see where my room is. "Where is yours?" I asked Lizzie.

Lizzie got out her phone and showed me "3 rooms down good" I said and we started to walk. The college is somewhat big but still small in a way.

We made it to my room. I grabbed the key we got a day ago. I opened the room and me and Lizzie walked in. "This is good for two people" I said as I walked in more.

"Well I'm going to my room bye" I nodded as I heard the door closed behind me. I walked over to one of the doors and opened it.

Mm

I walked over to the bed and put my bag on it. I left my room and it was small. There is just a kitchen with the bathroom next to my room and the other bedroom to the other side of me.

I went back into my room and I started to unpack my stuff. I don't know when my roommate will be here but at least I have a room to myself for a little.

A few minutes later I still finished putting my clothes away and my roommate still wasn't here. I sigh and I put the covers on my bed and I lay down on it then I smell the familiar scent of an omega.

"I thought they didn't put alphas and omegas together" I said out loud, then I heard the door open. I quickly got off my bed and opened my door to see her.

Hope Mikaelson

Hope had her headphones on and she looked up and we made eye contact. She took one of her headphones out and groaned.

"You out of all people" she said, rubbing her eyes, being her grumpy self as usual.

I looked at her hair and saw a few pieces of hair blonde and it looked good on her really good "nice hair" I said trying to be nice and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up" she said and went to the other door "I'm trying to be nice" I said with a pout and she didn't look at me and opened the door next to my room.

"Then don't be nice" she said and walked in slamming the door behind her.

Great, she still hates me for no reason. I don't know why she hates me. It started in middle school and I thought it would pass but it didn't after all this time I still don't know what I did and she won't tell me.

*
This is a omegaverse and I'm going to try my best with that since it's something new to me

But I have you guys like this chapter

Bye 👋